Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 07:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
контакту
Axl VanHalen Offline
iAm a Shemale

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2013, 02:36 PM

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-24-2013, 02:53 PM

It's on an entirely different page, in fact a huge one, so there is absolutely no way I'll be able to show all the pins without getting into trouble. Especially considering my computer found 10445 instances of the word 'pin' alone, and that's not counting the easily findable 'p i n's and stuff scattered around the place. Feel free to contact the Admin if I'm wrong, but there is no way in hell I am copy-pasting all of that here just to spend my night marking over 10,000 occasions of the word 'pin' or the other variations. Not entirely sure why you chose to use a different webpage entirely, but until it's confirmed as okay to use then I'm ignoring it entirely.

HOWEVER, counting the ones in the actual post:

The title translated into 'contact' using Google Translate, and I tried throwing it in Bing Translator but it wouldn't load the translation (when I told it it was Russian, it too said 'contact' though), so I'd say that there is no pin attempt there.

The #staple_center seemed like something raYne would say, and I'm not entirely sure why you said it, but I'll go with that the 'staple' is supposed to be related to 'pin', so I'll go ahead and count that as an attempt.

Nothing else seems off so I'll get to the kicking-out now.

Smoke sees Axl tapping on his Twitter Machine and slaps it careening out of his hand. He smashes him across the face with the belt and stomps on him 47 times. Axl speaks something in Russian, which Smoke ignores. Smoke grabs a nearby bar, lines it up accordingly, and smashes Axl's neck. A squeaking noise can be heard like a dog toy. Smoke does it again to be sure, and surely enough, the noise is heard again.

A nearby dog comes around the corner, hearing the squeaks. Smoke picks up Axl, walks all the way to the Staples Centre and then throws him off the top. The dog jumps after him, and begins mauling on his neck.

Smoke looks over the edge and triumphantly shouts:

Kickout, bitch.

He spits on the corpse of Axl.

Welcome to the XWF.

And he walks away.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Rain (07-16-2014)
Axl VanHalen Offline
iAm a Shemale

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2013, 02:59 PM

OOC: i'm used to using hash tags, as that was a gimmick my old stable, The Industry, used. they had their own 'twitter' page on this fed, where they had different twitter acoounts for the different guys... sorry if that isn't allowed. :-/
Hate Post Like Post
Axl VanHalen Offline
iAm a Shemale

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2013, 03:04 PM

OOC: also, i entered 'pin' into google translate, and it said that was what it was in russian, but it didn't translate back when i tried to make sure. i tried tah paste that word in, and then translate it back into english, and it just said 'contact', so i dunno. >.<

and i didn't know it wasn't allowed to link to other pages... i had figured it would be ok to post roleplays on other sites, and i had a couple of ideas when it came to the ufo title, so i thought it'd be fine... sorry if it isn't.

also, i wouldn't normally post twice in a row, but i can't edit till i'm activated, so whenever i can edit, i'll drop this into the other post. sorry about all this.
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-24-2013, 03:17 PM

Nah it's fine dude. The main point of this title is to identify all pins, and I can't do that on a different website altogether. 10,000+ pin attempts is a LOT so I daren't even try to copypasta it at the risk of getting into trouble with post lengths and stuff.

The twitter thing was mostly just an observation as well, so nothing wrong with that. There aren't really that many rules here, but the FAQs at the top fill you in on what's okay and what's not, so read that if you haven't already.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Axl VanHalen (09-24-2013)
Axl VanHalen Offline
iAm a Shemale

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-24-2013, 03:23 PM

i always make sure tah check the rules before i join. like i told madison, that's one of the MAIN reasons i picked this place over a buncha others. i looked through every fed i could, and this is the only place that really "fit" me... between the rules, and havin' three shows you can opt in, out of -- the 24/7 belts -- the challenge board, the pure fuckin' insanity of shove-it... this is definitely the place for me.

and i get what ya mean, but i was just lookin' at the rules for the belt, and the whole 'be as creative as ya can' thing, and this idea popped into my head. you seem pretty cool, though. like i told alexandra, hope tah work with ya at some point. peace, dude.
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-24-2013, 03:27 PM

Sure thing, see ya when I see ya.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Axl VanHalen (09-24-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-25-2013, 12:08 PM

lol Smoke Man got rayned on bruh.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Cam Lang (09-25-2013), Smoke (09-25-2013)
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-25-2013, 01:24 PM

FREAKING KNEW IT.

Didn't want to guess and end up being an asshole :s

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
Kruzifix (06-19-2014), Rain (06-13-2014)