Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
Feature: Assign Editing Rights (currently disabled until further notice)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-28-2013, 09:33 PM

Since practically nobody used this feature, it is currently disabled. If a demand rises for it to be reinstalled, we will update this thread.

This may come in handy for some more than others. When you're creating a new thread (or in FULL edit mode of a thread you already created), you'll see a new option where you can enter the user ID numbers of anyone who you want to be able to come along and edit that thread later.

To find somebody's user ID number, just visit their profile and look at the URL. At the end of the URL it says uid=1 if you're looking at my profile because my ID is 1. So, in the box for Edit Rights you'd simply put the number 1 if I was your partner or stablemate and you wanted me to be able to edit/update your post.

This would be especially useful for a stable's roster page, so the person creating the thread can give rights to everyone else in the stable. That way anytime there's a change in the stable they don't have to wait for one person to edit it. To remove somebody from being able to edit, the original poster of the thread can go into Full Edit and simply delete that user's ID number from the list.

If you don't want to add anyone, just ignore it and leave it blank. Do not enter a 0 or you will in theory be giving guests access to edit your post. lol

NOTE: The people who are given Edit Rights permission have to use the FULL EDIT option... NOT the quick edit.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ann Thraxx (09-28-2013), Christine Nash (10-03-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-28-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-03-2013, 04:02 AM

Me likey Boss! :D Thanks

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post