Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
So, Luca and Nova Go to Quiznos (RP 1)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-29-2013, 07:42 PM

Act 1: No Seriously, That's it

Noon

LA, CA

September 28, 2013

Pulling open the glass door's overtly ornate handle, and stepping into the building, Luca and Nova spot the cashier standing behind the wooden counter. The two walk to the counter, their shoes clicking and echoing with each step on the linoleum floor before finally approaching the counter. A brunette 20 something standing behind the counter greets the two with a smile.

Cashier: "Hello, and welcome to Quiznos! Care to try one of our floasted subs?"

Laying his hands on the counter, Luca looks the cashier in the eye with an expression that screams "wat."

"What, the fucking fuck, did you just say?"

Nova snickers, knowing all too well what's to come.

Cashier: "I said; would you like to try one of our floasted subs?"

The expression on Luca's face fades, and a frustrated half smile takes its place.

"Okay good. I did hear you right, and you're just fucking ]

His hand balls into a fist and slams onto the top of the counter as the last word leaves his mouth. The woman recoils, before stepping forward once more.

Cashier: "Look! If you don't want to buy anything, you can get out!"

"If I may interject; I'll take the Roast Beef and Horseradish sub, please."

Nova steps forward, one hand rested on the counter and the other pointing at the picture on the big menu on the wall behind the cashier.

[red]"Fuck it; I'll take the Lobster/Seafood thing sandwich."

Cashier: "It's a sub-"

"And it's fucking floasted! I don't give a flying fuck!"

A few minutes pass, and we fade to black momentarily before returning back to this odd, odd scene. Here, we see Luca and Nova seated on stools opposite each other, a circular tabletop separating them. Laying on the table, in front of them were their subs.

"That cashier though, you gotta admit she was pretty hot."

Nova cocked his head, looking back at the woman behind the counter. A smirk dotted his face as he turned back to his frienemy.

"I guess, and I'm pretty sure she hates you. I wouldn't bother."

He couldn't help but laugh while the words left his mouth. Luca chuckles, takes a long look at the woman behind the counter, and looks back.

"You're just saying because you're already bored with Zak, aren't you? Want a new domain? Jeez, you really are a fucking whore, aren't you?"

"Fuck you."

Luca laughed, loving the response while Nova picks up his sandwich and takes a bite. As soon as the taste hits his mouth it seems, he spits the bite all over the table and wipes his mouth off with a napkin.

"Fucking disgusting!"

"Why'd you order it, then?"

Picking up his own sandwich, he brings it to his mouth before a voice off in the distance (and by that, it's actually the table behind theirs) interrupts his ability to enjoy it.

Random Douche: "Wow! This sub is really floasted!"

"Fuck that word!"

Standing up, and turning around, Luca aims and throws the sandwich at the back of the man's head. Hearing the yelling, he turns around and gets lobster and seafood salad to the face. Pieces of the lobster and lettuce stick to his cheeks and roll down to the ground, landing in a splatter as he wipes the food from his eyes. The man's face turns a bright shade of red and he convulses, unsure of how to form his anger.

"That's too bad. I was hoping you would learn what rat tastes like!"

Turning his attention back to Nova, his jaw drops while he tries to speak, causing it come out in a mix of jumbled groans and grunts. It's all a wardrobe malfunction, folks! Quick, cut to camera three!

"There has to be some lobster in here."

Yeah, because that's the issue here.

"Trust me. I know damn well what rat smells like. That's definitely rat, Luca."

"No man, the FDA has some sort of law in place. There's gotta be like one percent lobster in here, because fuck it, the FDA doesn't do their job well."

"The F D what?"

"Shitty Earth shit. None of your concern."

"Right."

Just then, from out of the fucking blue; the man who got Luca's sandwich to the face charges at the two, arm raised. The fist slams into the table, due to slight of foot and the man shakes the pain out of his hand. Grabbing the man by his shirt, Luca yells over to Nova, who's standing directly behind Mr. Douchebag.

"Hey! Would this classify as self defense?"

Still holding onto the man's shirt, Luca throws a punch that connects right where a giant piece of lobster once was, smashing it against the man's cheek.

"I would say so."

Nova looks down, not particularly interested in seeing Luca beat the shit out of some random shmuck (whose name isn't LJ Havok, that is) and Luca reaches behind himself and pulls his gun from his waist band. Placing it against the man's stomach, Luca yells to no one in particular.

"Stand your ground, motherfuckers!"

BOOM.

The man slumps down and Luca releases his grasp on the shirt. Blood spatters against the wall, the floor, the table, and the two men near the fallen body. A gasp, almost in unison from the rest of the inhabitants is the only sound that can be heard following the gunshot. Blood leaking out of the wound paints the gray floor a shade of maroon.

"Holy shit! I do not want a repeat of the Strip Club Incident!"

Too late. The sound of sirens already filled the outside of the restaurant, with only one squad car patrolling the only door out of the building. Nova, irate at the turn of events flips the table over and screams at his frienemy (although it's leaning a lot more to the scale of enemy right now.)

"Every time. Every single time! You just can't help, but to do something that gets us in trouble with the law, can you?"

"Nova-"

"WHAT?!"

Using the hand that still clutched the pistol; Luca points in the direction of the car, but once more it's too late. Like clockwork, both men drop the ground, needles sticking out of the bodies. Two sets of laser sights are powered off, for they were no longer needed.

What feels like hours later, the two awaken in the backseat of the squad car. Neither the driver or the passenger dressed in police gear; in fact, the passenger kinda looked like.

Oh shit.

"Now, you know there's a reason I brought you here; right?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
LJ Havok (09-30-2013), Mr. Radio (09-29-2013)