Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 01:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunting (Ally, Micah, Mystica)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-28-2013, 11:21 AM

I looked down at my bloody arm, grasping it just at the elbow and leaned against the wall.

Bloody hell, woman. Why the fuck are you so fucking pissed about that?! It's done, over. Stop caring so fucking much about the past!

Standing on shaking legs, I took a breath and fought back the whimper. That fucking hurt. Fucking bitch...she had to be pregnant or something...I dodged a punch and my foot caught on one of the rides, causing me to fall with a sick thud.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-28-2013, 11:29 AM

Alexandra glared at him, not speaking for a few moments. Finally when she found her barings, she began to speak again.

"This isn't about you and Nova.. this isn't about the twins. This is about your constant need to fuck with my head. It ends, today. TONIGHT!"

Alexandra stood her ground, her hand on the Katana.

"This is about your inability to leave well enough alone."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 11:43 AM

Smirking, I slipped into her head, feeding her images of Mystica's death from Micah's memories, making sure to hide just who killed him. Alexandra gripped her head and swinging the blade dangerously close to my throat.

Why would I leave you alone? Why would I even consider to stop fucking with your head? I've broken you in more ways that any man could ever repair. I've watched you break under a simple glare from me to then turn around and prove you are stronger than that. You are NOTHING but weak, NOTHING but a pathetic human who doesn't deserve the title nor the powers the Gods granted you!

She swung again and I jumped back, slamming my dislocated shoulder into the wall. I grit my teeth in pain and my throat betrayed a whimper.

Try me, Alexandra. Try and force me out of your head. I'll break you in another way and I don't care if its through Mystica, through your little brats or even through my own flesh and blood. You. Will. Fall!

My eyes widened at the sudden pain and I coughed, blood flying from my mouth and dripping down my chin.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-28-2013, 12:17 PM

Alexandra punched him in the mouth, causing blood to flow from his mouth. She then held the Katana to his throat and began to speak.

"From the looks of it, you are the one who is bleeding, not me."

Alexandra was right in his face, she moved to where she could whisper into his ear.

"Where is your precious little spaceman now huh?"

Alexandra keeps him pinned against the wall.

"I'm the one calling the shots, and I say no more."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 12:56 PM

A snarl escaped my lips and I smirked.

I don't need Nova to fight for me. Unlike you, who needed him every waking moment just so you could breath.

The blade cut deeper as she leaned in and I did wonder where Nova was.

You don't seem to understand, Alexandra. You can cut my head off and I'll just come back stronger, faster, and our little game will start over. There will be nothing you can do to stop me, nothing.

I kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying towards a ride. I dropped to my knees, gasping for breath.

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-28-2013, 01:01 PM

From the brush surrounding the area, Mystica emerged, clad in a finely-tailored dark blue suit, the jacket splayed open to reveal the plain white collared shirt and blood red tie. As he walked toward the scene, he had his hands folded behind his back, giving him a look of a businesslike casualness. He was humming some unknown tune to himself as he watched the two beat each other up and down like dogs in an arena. Pausing in his musical interlude, he smirked and gave a grunt of interest. He was still a distance from the two, but he was now in the open, and quite visible. Just as he wanted. All part of the plan.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-28-2013, 01:10 PM

Alexandra stood, grabbing her ribs. She called up with everything inside of her some silent phrase unheard by anyone in the area. She then turned towards Zak and went on the attack again. She rammed him into the railing of a ride and punched him in the face again, twice this time.

"Who's weak now?"

She kicked his knees out from under him, before following him down and sitting on his chest, still punching at his face.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 01:15 PM

One bite. That was all I needed, one bite and the venom would take control. Her fist landed just right and I grabbed her arm. My fangs dug into the tender part of her wrist and I ripped her flesh away, drinking as much blood as I could to help me heal. I threw her off and attacked, claws and fangs into into her tender flesh.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-28-2013, 01:28 PM

While he was latched onto her arm li ke the leech that he was, she drove the dagger she had in her other hand into his back.

"Get the fuck off me. God damned leech."

She kicked at him, sending him backwards. She covered her arm with the sleeve of her jacket. She took a stance waiting to see what his next move would be.

"Come on then.... Is that how you think this will go?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 01:58 PM

I hissed, eyes black with claws and fangs extended. The dagger was still in my back but I ignored it, my eyes watching her move.

I'm not going to change you....no...you would be dead by the end of the year. I should just kill you now and save everyone the pain of waiting. Then I'll move on and take what's left of your family.

I vanished, appearing behind her and kicking her skull. She stumbled back, gripping a ride before she turned to face me.

This stops when one of us submits or our mates decide they've seen enough. I'm sick of you. Sick of your scent, sick of your voice, sick of how my sister would die for you and yet, she's treated like a lesser being. You treat her like that. She knows you left but she's afraid of you. She's afraid you will take her head off if you knew what she did.

A deep snarl ripped from my throat as we circled each other. Both of us wanting to rid our lives of the other. Mystica moved and it caught my attention. His blood pulsed through his veins and I could see it moving. Fuck this shit....I turned away from her and took off towards Mystica.

He noticed and smirked, vanishing before I got there only to reappear on top of one of the many gift shops in the park. I got halfway up the wall when I felt a hand in my hair, ripping me off the wall and sliding into a ride. I snarled, catching Alexandra with a spear and digging my fangs into her side as my claws ripped into her thighs.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-28-2013, 09:44 PM

Alexandra screamed out in pain, but she wasn't going to just give up.

"I don't think so."

Alexandra screamed out again, this time in the darkness. When she did a power radiated off of her and she slammed Zak against the wall, sending him through a glass window, before jumping after him and stabbing him through the stomach with her katana.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 10:00 PM

My eyes widened and they turned back to their natural color. Blood dripped from my mouth and onto the floor as I stared up at her, my hands gripping the sword and trying to pull it up. I need to feed, needed to get more blood in my system.

Al...Alexandra...

My blood-slicked hands slide on the blade, unable to grasp it and I gave up, dropping my hands to my sides and feeling my eyes start to get heavy. Alexandra noticed and her face softened, pulling out the blade but keeping it close enough so if I moved to attack, she could pin me again. Not that it mattered, I barely had the strength to lift my head. All I could think about was blood and Nova, wondering where he was while I felt this body starting to give up.

I stared up at Alexandra, my hand raised towards her before blackness took over my vision.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-28-2013, 10:17 PM

Alexandra wanted to run, but a part of her said leaving him like this wasn't right. She looked around, the freezer.. there was blood here, she rememebered when he tried to force feed it to her. She ran over grabbing a bag and slicing it open over him.

"Drink Zak..."

She looked down at him, placing the bag to his lips. She couldn't just let him die. She was angry with him, but not heartless.

"Come on Zak.. drink."

She held his head up.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 10:39 PM

Blood filled my mouth and slowly dripped down my throat, I swallowed and groaned, feeling tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. Everything hurt and I wanted it to stop so badly. I finished that bag and felt Ally pull it away from my lips but I still couldn't move. My eyes stayed closed but my head rested in the crook of her arm and my breath came out in rough gasps.

Nova...where are you?

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-28-2013, 10:48 PM

Alexandra ran over and grabbed about five or six bags and began cutting them open one right after the other. As soon as he drained one, she had another ready.

"Come on Zak.. you're stronger than this."

Alexandra looked at the Katana, sheathing it before anything else happened relying only on her dagger for protection.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-28-2013, 10:56 PM

I coughed and blood squirting out of my mouth, covering my lower lip ad dripping down my throat.

Alexandra...

The bag pulled away and I opened my eyes, looking up at her. I didn't get why she was helping me but talking took too much energy and I didn't have the time to waste my energy. I slipped into her mind and closed my eyes again, letting my body relax and rest. Alexandra panicked when I stopped moving and didn't respond to the bag of blood.

Rest....must rest...why are you helping me?

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-29-2013, 12:17 PM

Alexandra looks at him she doesn't honestly know how to answer that. To give him the answer he desired it would prove that she still had a heart. She spoke within her own head, noticing his eyes had closed.

"Because even though I am angry with you and what you've done. I refuse to let you die. I will not hurt Micah like that I could give a shit less what happens between you and Nova now. It takes a crazy person to hurt someone, and it takes an even stronger person to be willing to help keep that ... person alive."

She busts open another bag and looks at him.

"Open your eyes or I will force feed you this blood."

Mystica stood in the doorway.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-29-2013, 05:40 PM

My mouth slowly opened and I swallowed down more blood, draining the bag and opening my eyes.

Leave...me...please...

Zak...

I need...rest...rest...

A cough racked through my chest and blood dripped down my chin and out from my stomach wound. My eyes closed again and I felt my body start relaxing.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-29-2013, 05:43 PM

"Fine stubborn ass.. have it your way."

Alexandra stood, taking Mystica's hand and walking out of the door.

-Ally and Mystica's exit-

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-29-2013, 06:29 PM

Gently, I raised a bloody hand and rested it on his cheek.

Azrael...

His eyes snapped back at my face and I pulled him down for a bloody kiss. Nova pulled away, his head close to mine.

Home...I want...to go...home...

Breathing hurt, talking hurt and hell, even keeping my eyes open hurt but...if this body was to die, I would rather see my Azrael than her. My eyes slid shut again but I kept my arm on his shoulder.

Told you...you could...play doctor...

I forced a laugh which turned into a cough and cause more blood to flow from my mouth and stomach.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-30-2013, 09:12 PM

~a few hours later~

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling in my bedroom...wait...my bedroom? I looked over and saw Nova...my Nova, passed out next to me. I smiled softly and moved closer to him, my lips ghosting over his.

"Azrael...Love?"

I hissed softly, flinching softly when I pulled at the stitches. Nova's eyes shot open and I quickly pressed my lips to his, stopping him from moving. I didn't need him to doctor me, just needed him where he was, his lips moving against mine and his hands in my hair.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

09-30-2013, 09:43 PM

"Its okay now, love. I'll get better in a week or so."

I lifted his head and I brushed the stray tear from his eyes.

"Besides, its just the body. I would just steal another and come back to you. I don't want to lose you. You're mine, Azrael."

Gripping his shirt, I rolled over, pulling him on top of me and pulling him down for another kiss.

Hate Post Like Post