Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hunting (3 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-28-2013, 10:54 AM

"Did you think it's cool to walk right up, to take my life and fuck it up?"

Silently Alexandra crept through the abandoned theme park. It seemed that Zak and Micah had been in the process of cleaning it up. Some of the rides were actually lit up and operable. Alexandra crept past the Haunted House and chuckled. How trite that ride would be working, considering that two of the undead and two aliens now resided here. Two of the four people had not angered her nor would she do them harm. Hell to be honest, she was only here to search out one person, Zak Misery. He was ahead of her just a bit, his scent strong on the air, smoke, earth, and a hint of the stars. She knew Zak's normal smoke and earth smell, but now, mingled with Nova's starry scent, her brain registered it. Alexandra planned on toying with him like he had been doing her. Climbing up the ladder on the side of the haunted house, she watched him from her perch. He had no clue she was even here. You want to hunt the undead, smell like the dead yourself. Alexandra had spent all day in a graveyard waiting to soak it all in. There was no way he could detect her now.

Where was his beloved spaceman now? Funny, he left Zak here all by himself. Alexandra scoffed, so much for that huh Zak? Not here in the very moment when you'll need him. That's right, he's left you here all alone, with no one to help you. Her hand tightened around the wooden stake in her hand. Strapped to her back was a white and silver handled katana. She wasn't here to kill, she was here to injure. Alexandra waited until he stood near where she was, it was only a few feet or so from the top of the sign over the stairs to the ride, to where Zak's shoulders were. She dropped over the side slamming him to the ground. The stake missing his shoulder by a few inches. SHIT. Missed him. She grabbed the dagger from her boot and shoved it into his shoulder pinning him to the ground.

"Fucking bitch!"

She stood quickly, drawing the Katana from her back, she pressed it to the side of his neck and began to speak.

"What you thought I wouldn't be back to exact my revenge?"

She pressed the Katana into his neck a bit deeper, blood began to drip onto it.

"You know you wont do it."

Alexandra puts her foot on Zak's shoulder, pulling the dagger out of it, slicing him across the face with it. She moves her foot to his chest, pressing down.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't!"

Alexandra put both her hands back on the Katana now, wanting to lift it over her head and slice his head off.

"Because, a much as you hate me, you wont do that to Micah."

"Why should I care Zak? She hasn't even noticed I'm gone."

She glared down at Zak, everything in her told her to do it. Everything told her to end him right here and right now. Then something spoke inside her, a completely different voice, something told her to let him up. Alexandra kicked him in the ribs, while he was down.

"Get up!"

She kicked him again.

"I said get the fuck up."

Zak moved beginning to get to his feet. Alexandra took a stance, knowing he could attack her. As soon as he was to his feet she kicked him in the chest.

"FUCK! Ally stop!"

Zak winced in pain. He threw his hand up. Alexandra swung the katana around, Zak caught it cutting his hand and arm.

"Why should I?"

"Just fucking stop alright. This is madness."

"Oh Zak, this is far from madness, this is what's right."

The voice sounded in her ear again, David.... He was urging her to stop. Trying to tell her there's a time and place, and this wasn't it. She slid the Katana into the sheath and looked at him.

"You're lucky."

She just stared him down, shaking her head.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (09-28-2013), Minxs (09-28-2013), Mr. Radio (09-29-2013)