Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 03:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Honesty!
Ken Kennedy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-28-2013, 02:27 AM Star  Honesty! -->

*** The scene opens up showing Ken behind some bars in an empty prison cell. He's stood running his fingers across the wall which seems to have something etched into it ***

Ken Kennedy ~ Being locked up and caged like an animal can do weird things to a man. It can turn a normal man into a beast. A young, talented individual can and will turn into something that no mother would to see her son turn into, but I did the crime so... I did the time. I torn apart a family and changed their life forever. It changed my life forever too. I took lumps week in, week out. I got battered about left right and center and where I regret what i did and what happened, I don't think my stint in prison has done me any harm. If anything it made me bigger, harder, stronger, tougher. I learnt how to deal with people. How to treat bullies and people that throw their weight about. My fellow inmates soon realized I was someone who wouldn't put up with and shit. They saw that no matter how many time they came back, I wouldn't back down. I wouldn't be pushed about, not by anyone...

*** Ken stops touching the wall, puts his hands in his pockets and pulls out a lighter and cigar. Blazing it up he continues ***

Ken Kennedy ~ I could have been in charge of the prison, but all i wanted to do is keep my head down and get out of that shit hole. I thought i was going mad, I became a loner. If anything i started sticking up for the little man even if it got me a smack. You see I just don't give a fuck...

*** Ken takes a puff ***

Ken Kennedy ~ I don't care if your 9 foot 5 and weigh 600lbs. I don't give a rats ass if you come over here with 20 mates, kicking and screaming. Baying for my blood. I'll walk into whatever with a smile on my face. I may not walk out and a couple times I've nearly come out half dead, but it wouldn't be anything I didn't deserve.

*** Ken takes another large lug on his Cuban ***

Ken Kennedy ~ Everything bad that's happened to me is nothing that I haven't deserved. I'm scum, I know i am, but scum only get's dirtier and attracts more filth. That's why i ended up here in the XWF. Look around, everyone has some skeletons in their closets and this is the place where we air them all out. This is the place where we try to rectify them. Where we can take out our pent up aggression and let lose on someone, for how every long them can take it. I face KMK on Saturday. Yet again i don't know the man and yet again i really don't wan't too. All i know, he's got a face you want to smack. So that's what i'm gonna go and do. Air out my skeletons, show my aggressive side... Do my job.

*** Ken closer to the cell bars, smoke filling the air around him from his cigar ***

Ken Kennedy ~ I've sinned in the past, i've sinned fucking big time! I'm truly sorry for what I did, but that doesn't change what I am now. I attract bad things, when i'm around bad things happen. KMK, you have been warned. You stepping up to me and i don't play nice for money. That's all you are to KMK. Another stumbling block in my way to get outta this flith, shit tip!

*** Ken tokes on his cigar a couple more times before tossing it into the far corner of the cell ***

Ken Kennedy ~ Oh yeah, about Wednesday!

*** The camera feed shows what happened on Wednesday night... ***

Peter Gilmour is still celebrating when his attention as well as the audience's attention becomes distracted by what's taking place at the top of the stage. Standing there with the UFO FTW Championship is none other than Smoke Man! Smoke Man looks as if he wants to run down and attack Gilmour, but he knows that wouldn't be a wise move with Cam Lang and LJ Havok nearby. Instead, he holds up his UFO FTW Championship above his head. Peter responds by holding up his newly acquired X-Treme Title. It looks like we have a future match in the making!

Smoke Man turns around to leave, but wait-- HE'S ATTACKED BY KEN KENNEDY! Kennedy runs through Smoke with a steel chair, bashing him in the head with it. Smoke lies flat on the steel grate of the stage as Peter Gilmour looks on. Kennedy points the steel chair at Gilmour and the two other members of Extreme Revolution. Gilmour has Havok stand in front of him and Lang. Havok has the barbed wire bat that they used earlier on Rebel. Ken slowly walks away. We now have two challengers who look ready to face Gilmour!

Ken Kennedy ~ Simply put! Smoke man, wrong place wrong time fella. I came here wanting just the money, but now I am here I wanna have fun too. I wanna f**k shit up. Peter Gilmour! More like Peter Griffin. Your a fat, shagging bag of crap who constantly needs the help of two others. I'm now saying after KMK and Monday night. I'm pulling my focus you way. For no other reason than i just don't like you. To all of your XWF wrestlers watching... That's called poking the bear. And that's how you f**k shit up...

*** End feed ***

[Image: 9cec203ebcf31d53ae806662547337d9.jpg]

"I am the daily DDT. I will DDT You...Believe. He who doesn't fear DDT is in denial"

[Image: daily_ddt.png]

XWF Stats
Won ~ 1
Lost ~ 1

XWF Records
n/a

The Fallen
The Table,

[/i]
Edit Hate Post Like Post