Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
*Yawns* Oh shit what did I miss? (2 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-27-2013, 08:57 PM

Alexandra watched Cam Lang's promo and leaned over on Mystica's shoulder and began to snore. Seriously? This man must be having Swift Ion write his promos for him. Oh my lord above this shit was boring. What in the world was this Mr. Clean looking loser thinking when he decided to open his mouth? Mystica nudges her and they have a quick little laugh. She leans towards him and couldn't help but start to giggle some more. She begins to speak.

"This Cam Lang character sure thinks he's funny doesn't he? All that talk about destroying me and blah blah.. I'm not even sure I caught all of that. But I don't feel like taking another nap right now."

Mystica looks at her and shakes his head laughing.

"My dearest, Cam Lang will be a simple feat for you. That fire you once had, it's there. Use it against him. Show him that you are still capable of destroying him not matter what tricks he might pull."

"I plan on doing just that. Cam Lang, his extreme revolution, hell he can bring anyone he can think of to get involved, wont change anything for him. I'm hell bent on continuing this winning streak. He's just going to be left laying in a pool of his own blood, regretting ever messing with me."

Mystica smiled a boyish smile at her.

"I'm not the same girl I was weeks ago, hell I'm not the same girl I was before our trip to Paris. I'm changing, developing, growing into this new person that I am meant to be. If Cam Lang, or anyone else doesn't like it, they can eat pavement. Much like I plan on having Cam do by the end of the match tomorrow night. Cam Langs going to realize something, never try to figure me out, because when you think you've got me figured out, I'll 180 on you and leave you wondering what happened."

"I know you."

"That's because you a part of me. We are a part of each other, and therefore, know more about each other than possibly anyone else."

Alexandra chuckled softly, thinking to herself.

"Oh Cam Lang.. you've got another thing coming... Let the daughter die....and let the monster rise..."

Alexandra took Mystica's hand and they stood from the couch, walking out onto the front porch of the cabin she lived in, standing in the beams of the moon like. She leaned against the railing, he placed his arms around her, resting his hands on her stomach. She moved to lean back, resting hers on his. The two stood there, together, looking up at the moon.

"Tomorrow... all your dreams will shatter into dust and fall at my feet."

~End Scene~

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (09-28-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-27-2013)