Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Remember last time? (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-27-2013, 08:20 PM

After Warfare took place, Lang's been keeping to himself. He hasn't even been in contact with LJ or Gilmour since the match took place, he isn't exactly MAD over what took place, but he's been keeping to himself to think about what really took place.

In my time here in XWF, I've met and learned of many people... the majority who seem to be all be, how can I say ''unique''. It so happens, one of these people are the individual who I'll be facing at Shove-it and in a street fight nonetheless, Ms. Alexandra Callaway.

Lang can't help but laugh at something, what he's laughing I'm sure we'll hear about it in a few seconds...

Let me tell you that every word I've said regarding you and your recent affiliation with the Congregation, I mean every word. I don't know about everyone else around here, but I had thought you were only going up in terms of your career, but you're going to decide to go along the easy root and JOIN with the man who weeks ago beat you in one of the most controversial ways possible? I personally enjoyed the old Alexandra, the one who was up in shambles and the one who took people's names and kept them on her little list and would later kick their asses.

Suddenly Cam, who seems surprisingly content despite everything that's happened over the last 24 hours starts to change his attitude and continues on with a more stern approach.

What's with this romantic bullshit you've come over? If you and your ''family'' haven't noticed, the XWF stands for X-TREME WRESTLING FEDERATION, not your own personal soap opera. The OLD Alexandra understood that, but this new Alexandra doesn't seem to understand the concept of wrestling. You're allowing yourself to be entangled in this ''love'' you call it, I guess if I want to experience love I will pin down the person who I want to share it with and have a nail shoved through both our hands on a cross, thanks ''Ally''.

Bit of mocking with referring to her as ''Ally'', Lang seems to be hoping to get into the head of Callaway leading into this edition of Shove-it.

What exactly have you done since joining with the Congregation? Well to remind you, basically what's only happened is you got your ass choke slammed by Peter Gilmour and screwed over John Austin who we all know was going to beat you, but the Congregation SAVED you and you got out of it... via ''disqualification''. Would the old Alexandra really settle for a ''DQ win''? I don't think she would, but yet you can just say ''You don't know me Cam''. You know what? You're absolutely right, and there's no way in hell I would want to get to know you.

When you say that Mystica won't be out there at some point, I can't take your word on that one. The Congregation has gotten into my business within the past few weeks against Eli, and you've all made it personal. You might as well have the entire Congregation come out, it'll get my Extreme Revolution to follow suit and we'll have yet again ANOTHER huge brawl... it is a street fight isn't it? It makes perfect sense, I can't go into a match against ANYONE from the Congregation and not expect to be screwed over.

You credit this ''new you'' to Mystica? Well, let me be the first one to congratulate Mystica on what a bad job he's done, you haven't come off as the talented performer you once were, but regardless it will be interesting to get into the ring with you to see what we can do. I hope to bring back a little bit of the old Alexandra, the one that has a little too much going on in her head, the one that can snap with the flick of a light and go absolutely ape shit.

Lang nods his head in agreement with what he's just said, seemingly back to being surprisingly happy.

I want you to bring everything you have onto this table, I'm more excited than anything else to face against this new Alexandra Callaway. I'll be one of the first to experience what you have to offer in the ring, whether you've changed in terms of your in ring abilities or not. Like I said earlier, I don't believe you when you say Mystica won't be involved in some capacity, as well as I don't believe that the entire Congregation won't be out there at some point. However, it's time I stop focusing on all of them and simply put my attention onto you heading into this match, anything goes Alexandra... I hope this does something to you. The beating I'm going to lay down, I hope it does something to you.

Don't think I've forgotten the last time we met in the ring, you beat myself and my tag team partner without the help of Eli. You had such a high level of intensity and you were able to dispose of me with quite a bit of ease. Of course that was then and this is now, but THAT'S the Alexandra I want to face and I damn sure hope you bring that Alexandra. If not, it'll be a long night for you my friend.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
John Austin (09-27-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2013)