Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Thursday Warfare
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2013, 11:59 PM

(09-27-2013, 11:47 PM)John Madison Said: I was only answering your question, Soldier...

Unknown Soldier: "With useless facts from the past that contradicted the exact thing you tried to prove when I used the same 'asinine deductive reasoning' that you just used. Just as Mystica said... All that useless historical reference is hogwash when you add up everything you just said... Giving us all this background information when the core of the issue was that you lost the title in the first place?"

Unknown Soldier: "You're trying to somehow connect the fact that you won the King match that night and bring up elements of my past that should give you leverage to dictate Peter Gilmour how he should choose his teammates? Great John, why even make that relevant at all to this? What makes you such a great person to pick teammates? Clearly you weren't good enough to pick a winning team at Gauntlet City were you now? Since you want to keep reminding us of that situation. Peter seemed to find the right combination that night now didn't he? So theoretically speaking maybe Peter should be picking teammates for you? Wanna enter the match and let Peter pick your team? Please tell me all about how great of a trio champion you are now since you're the King."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2013, 01:12 AM

(09-27-2013, 11:59 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "With useless facts from the past that contradicted the exact thing you tried to prove when I used the same 'asinine deductive reasoning' that you just used. Just as Mystica said... All that useless historical reference is hogwash when you add up everything you just said... Giving us all this background information when the core of the issue was that you lost the title in the first place?"

Unknown Soldier: "You're trying to somehow connect the fact that you won the King match that night and that should give you leverage to dictate Peter Gilmour how he should choose his teammates? Great John, why even make that relevant at all to this? Because it's not What makes you such a great person to pick teammates? Clearly you weren't good enough to pick a winning team at Gauntlet City were you now? Peter seemed to find the right combination with that one now didn't he? So theoretically speaking maybe Peter should be picking teammates for you? Wanna enter the match and let Peter pick your team? Please tell me all about how great of a trio champion you are now since you're the King."

None of the facts that I brought up were useless. They just happen to be inconvenient facts for you so you dismiss them by separating singles success from tag team success. You should know better since you've lost tag matches prior to and after holding the Trio Titles. You want me to cower all because you decided to bring up a loss that I took, but instead I came out and explained every detail of that loss and how it empowered me. Yes, I lost a six man tag match and I took the worst beating of all time. But it still didn't stop me from becoming the King of the XWF-- a championship that reigns supreme over all other championships. Call it useless all you want, it still makes me better than you.

I'm not sure why you chose to disconnect singles competition from tag team competition. Perhaps you did that because you are unable to make the transition from tag wrestling to singles wrestling and be successful? Well then, it's no wonder you've never had the courage to challenge me for my crown.

See, I don't let things like an upsetting loss get to me. I don't set limits for myself like you do. I take a loss and I let it empower me, just like you saw at Gauntlet City. You can dismiss my accomplishment at Gauntlet City all you want, but the fact remains that I defeated the entire company that night. Not to mention, I took an underdog tag team of five into a fifteen man War Games match last year and WON. You remember that don't you? So yeah, I guess I do know a thing or two about picking a good team.

What have you done lately, Soldier? Giving your X-treme Title away all because Luca made a couple of smart ass remarks? Oh wait, you gave it to the Dong as a joke so you really showed them! Oh wait, you ended up losing to Luca shortly after. In fact, didn't you lose to Luca in a TAG match which consisted of the "legendary" Scott Charlotte? Hey, since you wanna jump all over me over explanations, then how do you explain that one? Clearly you weren't good enough to win a simple tag team match; why should we believe that you're capable of winning a Trios match without Sid Feder to carry you? Please tell me how a great Trio Champion loses tag team matches on Shove It and neglects to defend his Trio Championship.

Let me guess-- "because no one steps up." Yeah, keep running with that excuse. No one ever stepped up to challenge me yet here I am defending my crown against the toughest opponents to step through those ropes. Guys like Luca Arzegotti, LJ Havok, Peter Gilmour, Griffin MacAlister, and Tony Santos. And I didn't require any of those men to have to swim through feces and blood even though I easily could have.

Does anyone ever challenge Eli James IV? Nope, but he still defends his championship every chance he gets.

And no, I will not use the crown to dictate who Peter decides to team with. I'm simply offering a helping hand by laying out the facts for him. Kind of like when I helped him get his first King Match and warned him that Duke was going to stab him in the back.

I'm glad that you seem to have acknowledged that my crown does carry that kind of authority though.

But if Peter wants to admit that he and E.R are worthless by picking you as his partner then that's fine by me.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-28-2013)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-28-2013, 06:54 AM

Good point McBride.

However, I just need to get a couple of things off my chest.

To Eli, we did have you in the cage and if memory serves correctly we were simply beating you up. Not until the rest of the Congregation came out were the odds turned in your favor. We had a steel cage match for the soul purpose of no interference and for Eli to prove he could take the two of us on, and you failed. You had the rest of your group come down to even the odds, and even at that point you couldn't get out of that match under your own power and Duke gave you a helping aid by chokeslamming you through a fucking table off of the cage... by the way, fuck you Duke.

I know I could beat you one on one, you were going on during the week leading into this by going on how you could take us on by yourself, and you weren't able to do that. You proved one thing, the weakness you possess. You really can't do anything for yourself can you? You need to have your ''followers'' come down to our match and hand wrap the win for you? That's pathetic in my mind Eli, and you should be ashamed.

Now for the bigger question, as to why Peter wouldn't go with myself and LJ to defend those trio titles with him? Well there's something that's deep and insoluble in the Extreme Revolution and that my friends is called loyalty. He owes it to Unknown Soldier and not to us, he's held that title for a LONG time and it's his own business outside of the Extreme Revolution. I can make one bet, me and LJ will be out there. It only makes sense considering we can expect the brotherhood and Congregation to be out there also.

You're all fools if you really think this is what we have to offer, like I've said there have been countless offers from several people around here to join with the ranks of myself, LJ and Peter. As for Unknown Soldier, the door is open my friend. We'll be out there to support you and Peter, whether you need our help or not.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2013, 08:35 AM

"To Cam Lang. You two beat me up, yet did not defeat me. You punched and kicked me, yet there I stood. And here I stand the champion. How about you fight Mystica, Alexandra Callaway, Sebastian Duke, Stevie Tyler, or Tony Santos one on one.. and see if you're really ready. If I were a betting man, I'd bet you couldn't beat one of those. I've done plenty by myself, Cam. The question is, can you do anything by yourself? Since you've been here.. you've had help. I came here alone and have done quite a bit on my own. Before you speak.. you should go over facts. And quit making excuses, oh.. but that's what ya do.

It sounds to me like you wanna fight Duke anyhow... Hehe. Good luck.

And Soldier. Why not step aside and let the Extreme Revolution defend the belts to prove how tough they are? Why associate with a member of the group you called pathetic? Does that mean you think Peter is also pathetic? It's just a question."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-28-2013, 11:38 AM

"For a 'Revolution,' you really haven't gotten much accomplished, have you, Cam? I don't see a guillotine in the streets, decapitating the bourgeoisie. Heck, Madison is the King, and he's utilizing that symbol of revolution to end the lives and careers of dissenters! What bloody kind of revolution do you think this is? Words, words, words. All you've seemed able to accomplish is attract the attention of Gilmour, but let's face it: he's the only one making an impact here. Winning the Xtreme Title -- big accomplishment. But here's the big thing: that's all temporary. Much like a revolution. Revolutions either succeed, or they are put down by higher powers. And you're trying to make trouble with Eli James, the very representation of a higher power on earth. The man is unstoppable. You and your little buddy couldn't take him down in a two-on-one. Far be it from me to sing the praises of another, as you'll likely just label me a brainwashed follower of his, but I have to point out the obvious. Your revolution is failing, and might I note how history treats failed revolutions? The Zanj Rebellion in what would be modern Iraq. Crushed. A thousand rebels left to die in the deserts. Your little rebellion is going to dry up -- like the sands in the desert."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-29-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-28-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-28-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-28-2013, 12:09 PM

"I never claimed to represent England as a whole. Let's not drag national pride in here, eh? I'm an international journalist -- an expat, if you will. I have no stance on the IRA, but I admire their courage. Britain's done some ruddy awful shite to the Irish, and they have the right to be angry. But that rebellion is quite different than Mr. Lang's. The IRA utilize power and have actually accomplished something. The Extreme Revolution? Not a ruddy thing."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-30-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-28-2013, 12:55 PM

"Naturally. People are unpredictable. And good on you for playing Devil's Advocate. The Revolution needs at least one fan."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-28-2013, 05:50 PM

soldier dont worry.. the guy im bringing in knows madison REAL WELL. he also knows Eli too ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2013, 05:57 PM

So Peter admits that himself and Extreme Revolution are pathetic. Good job, Peter!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-28-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-28-2013, 05:58 PM

no I admitted that YOU and the Black Circle Jerkoffs are PATHETIC!

oh and Maddy... HE'S COMING!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-28-2013, 07:12 PM

I feel as if I'm talking to a bundled up assortment of rocks. It's broken down like this.

1. Eli challenged US to a HANDICAP match. It was before that I could agree was the Steel cage made.

2. Eli had strong faith in that he would be able to take us out BY HIMSELF.

3. How well did that work? Eli could not mount barely one inch of offense before the rest of the Congregation came down. Like you Mystica, you bitch. Eli James is the representation of a higher power? Why would a higher power need the help of ''lower'' powers like yourself? He USES you to his own advantage and I guess you're too mentally challenged to comprehend that? It's obvious when you become affiliated with Congregation, your mental judgement gets clouded.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-28-2013)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-28-2013, 07:14 PM

Whoa Cam, didn't LJ and yourself do the same thing during my match with Peter. Seems like ER has a double standard about winning. It's ok to cheat when they win, but not ok when they lose.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-28-2013, 07:20 PM

(09-28-2013, 07:14 PM)Rebel Said: Whoa Cam, didn't LJ and yourself do the same thing during my match with Peter. Seems like ER has a double standard about winning. It's ok to cheat when they win, but not ok when they lose.

I don't want you to get your panties in a bunch Rebel, it's called the X-treme championship for a reason. You need to be ready for whatever is in front of you, and I guess you weren't quite prepared to be faced with myself and LJ. What's different between that and mine and LJ's match with Eli was that it was in a STEEL CAGE. This stipulation was made for a reason, so no one could interfere. If you really wanted no interference in your match, why not request it?

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-28-2013, 07:23 PM

My match was a steel cage match as well. It just seems a little hypocritical. But that's ER for you.

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-28-2013, 07:26 PM

X-treme rules my friend, some can handle it while other's can lose the grip of reality and realize that shit happens.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-28-2013, 07:27 PM

Well, I guess Er and Pete are right there with me. I mean Pete's title reign just showed what ER is all about. Come in with a bang and then fizzle out. Go away.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-28-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-28-2013, 07:55 PM

i wish u would go away

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-29-2013, 08:47 AM

"We all wish you would go away Peter."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-29-2013), Rebel (09-29-2013), Smoke (09-29-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2013, 10:34 AM

sadly im never going away Ally. but u and ur team will next week ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-29-2013, 10:53 AM

(09-29-2013, 10:34 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: sadly im never going away Ally. but u and ur team will next week ;)

"Oh god.. please don't make me laugh. Are you fucking serious?"

Alexandra stifles back another laugh.

"Peter, you and your little crackpot team don't have what it takes to end us."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2013, 11:31 AM

"Ya know, Peter.. I've heard that from a lot of mouths for several months. And here we stand.

To Cam.. let me try to answer your few chosen points..

1) I did challenge ya'll to a handicap match. It basically was one, and I won.

2) I didn't ask for help.. they did that on their own choosing. Regardless of everyone interfering, how long does it take for two people to take out one man in a closed cage? I guess you boys aren't the Revolutionists you'd hope to be.

3) I could barely get offense goin'? Odd how I still won. Isn't that what you needed? A win and a title? Heh. Plus, I've never used Mystica for my own advantage. He's just a loyal friend.. a selfless prophet.. somethin' you can't understand. Mystica is his own man.. I've shown that and he's shown that. He just remains loyal to our cause.

Now, let me ask you some questions..

1) Why did ya'll come help Peter in his match? Did he need it? Or were you doin' what he asked? Or.. are ya'll that desperate for a win?

2) You had strong faith to beat me, take the United States Title, and end the Congregation.. how'd that work out?

3) I'm curious.. who's the leader in the Extreme Revolution? Peter Gilmour? Cam Lang? LJ Havok?

No need to be rude.. we all know you're 21 years old and you love makin' excuses for things.. I was just curious. I'm excited to see what excuses ya have this time...

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-29-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2013, 12:14 PM

tpyical of eli to bitch and moan.. smdfh

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-29-2013, 12:33 PM

(09-29-2013, 12:14 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: tpyical of eli to bitch and moan.. smdfh

"Typical Peter, bitching and complaining. Don't you ever shut the fuck up? I know how to shut you up. Greggo's dick in your mouth."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2013, 12:37 PM

how bout my dick in your mouth u stupid filthy CUNT

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-29-2013, 12:41 PM

"I would like to point out that all of what Eli said was in response to Cam Lang's whining. Furthermore; there's nothing in what he said that could even come close to constituting a fucking whiny or bitchy response. So, this means that Gilmour either doesn't know the meaning of those words, or more likely; he can't listen to save his fucking life.

Also Gilly, you suck at comebacks. You suck at life.

Fuck it, kill yourself."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2013, 12:42 PM

come kill me then luca... it'll be nice to end the pain

^this is IC and OOC.. I dont give a fuck anymore!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-29-2013, 12:42 PM

Alexandra glared at him, having had enough of his mouth. She balled up her fist and walked over to him, punching him in the face. She didn't stop punching the fuck out of him, unleashing all the anger she was feeling.

"Call me a cunt one more time mother fucker!"

Alexandra picked up the lead pipe that was near her and swung it around, slamming it against the side of his head.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2013, 12:43 PM

cunt!

PETER LOADS UP HIS SHOTGUN AND UNLOADS A FEW ROUNDS AT ALLY!

die u filthy bitch! DIE!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-29-2013, 01:03 PM

OOC: Ignores you attempt at killing me due to the fact that yeah.. you have to have my permission to kill me.. and you don't...so bleh.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2013, 01:05 PM

whatever cunt

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

09-29-2013, 01:06 PM

OOC: Yeah, random Thraxx appearance... Sooooooo Gilmour, what the actual fuck?..... .-.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-29-2013, 01:12 PM

ooc: read my post in the OOC forum

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-29-2013, 09:11 PM

((What the freeballing fuck happened to this thread?!))

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-29-2013, 09:55 PM

((OOC; It went nuts.))

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-30-2013, 06:30 AM

(ooc: Blame Rebel)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

09-30-2013, 09:46 AM

How is it my fault?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-30-2013)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

09-30-2013, 10:57 AM

OOC - no one is to blame lol...

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-30-2013, 11:33 AM

OOC: "What the freeballing fuck?" made my day lol

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-30-2013), CharlotteDyson (10-02-2013)