Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Aftermath
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-29-2013, 11:55 PM

OOC: Rather late getting this up, but I couldn't seem to finish this... Oh, well. Enjoy... Or don't. We'll see.

[Somewhere within the hours that followed Warfare]

"Kimmy! Kimmy!..... Can you hear me, Kimmy?.... Kimmy!"

Kimmy stared up at the ceiling, past the EMT yelling in her face, her eyes unable to focus on anything in particular. The loss of blood has taken a great toll on her mind and body. But that was the least of it. Kimmy could probably move if she tried. But she laid broken on the floor. What was the point in getting up? None of the million thoughts in her mind vaguely resembled hope. She had come to the wrong place at the wrong time, and now, she suffered the consequences. The EMT glanced over to another.

"Her condition was improving and then... This. She won't respond, what do we do?"

"Hell, I don't know. This isn't in our basic training. You know more than me"

"I don't know shit! All si-*mumble mumble*"

The voices drowned out to mumbling. Kimmy didn't want to listen anyway. The only thing Kimmy had left was time. Time to wait until the Egytian Snow Pharaoh would end her life for her. Kind of funny, she thought, how the very thing that had broken her mind like this was now what she longed for. She could only hope merciful death came soon. It was strange. Kimmy had never felt that way before. But what else was there? Nobody tried to save her. That woman had all the power in the world over Kimmy and they both knew it.

Darkness... Kimmy must've passed out... She rolled side to side... Fearing impending pain... "Wait," she thought. "My eyes are closed. Nobody's attacking me"... She forced her eyes open... She was in bed. But, not her own. Her vision was blurred... The sword was still imprinted in her mind. The breath of the Pharaoh on her face. It made her sick. She pulled her head up from the pillow, which seemed wet. Red... Blood?... Her blood had soaked all through the pillow. But where was she now?

She crawled to the edge of the bed and slumped down onto the floor. She didn't react to the pain that tore through her body. It no longer bothered her... She was in a doctor's office. But there was no doctor around... Where the hell did he go?... Kimmy only wondered because it seemed suspicious. Wait... Footsteps!... Could that be the doctor?... No! Too many!... It had to be the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh and her servants! Kimmy just pulled herself up onto her knees and sobbed into the palms of her hands.

The people ran into the room... Not who Kimmy expected. Cameras! Interviewers!? Steve Sayors!?.... Kimmy began to panic, her eyes filled with tears as she backed up against a wall. Questions... They asked so many questions!

"Kimmy! Were you injured in the attack!?"

"Kimmy! What do you have to say to this Egyptian Snow Pharaoh!?"

"Kimmy! Are you still okay to debut!?"

"Kimmy!"

"Kimmy!"

"Hey, Kimmy!"

Tears streaked Kimmy's pale face as she kneeled on the floor and stared up at the cameras and the like. Weakly, she spoke.

"Please be quiet.... I do have something to say to the Pharaoh...."

The room fell silent.

"Please. Leave me alone. I know you want to make an example. You already have! I have no idea how long it's been. From here, I can't tell if it's day or night. Is it three hours on? Is it three days on?.... I don't know. I've wished for death, and even felt like I deserved it. But I don't know why. No logical reasons... Just go away! I don't want to fight you! I know you're powerful, you've shown me that already. Everyone can see it, so leave me alone! Okay!?... Whatever made you want to pick on me, we can either sort it out or you can find someone else to fight....."

Kimmy collapsed forwards, her face in cupped hands as she wept.

"Leave me alone!.......... PLEASE!"

The media camera men and interviewers were silent. They all seemed to feel sorry for Kimmy. A doctor walked in.

"Hey! None of you are supposed to be in here. Get out, Kimmy's in no condition for this."

He shoos them out as Kimmy pulls a tissue from her pocket and dabs tears from her eyes.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kimmy-K's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (09-30-2013)