Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/28: Black's Shove It (Creepy Intro)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-27-2013, 08:51 PM

The Scene opens up into an arena were Warfare is held at, then the fans are in a frenzy as the arena goes dark and a strobes of gray lights flicker on and off as we hear this theme on the X-Tron.

Then we see John Black in a black jeans, black boots, and a Button Up Black shirt coming down to the ring with a mic on his hand. Then he walks towards the steel steps and enter's through the ropes and all the fans gotten silent when stands in the ring with authority as he speaks to them with his mic as the theme cuts off.

Black: Welcome to this of Shove It, I hope you all enjoy on what i booked for tonight.

Fans chant's "Let's go Blackster" as he was still speaking.

Black: I had booked one of the top competitors to compete for my show. This maybe the last time I ever do this at all, but, I hope i can entertain all of these fans at home and in here.

Black pulls the mic away for a moment and sees a image of a really old lady on the X-tron in horror as she speaks to him.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Old Lady: you will never...shall ever... break this curse you put upon yourself. You might not even have the chance to even run this show, Black. Better turn away before...it's too late for anyone to...get OUT!.

The lady laughs wickedly as the X-Tron turns into Static and Black just looks around the arena if something is going to happen. Then he speaks for the last time before the first match begins.

Black: .....Um, yeah, uh...fans out here are going to see the best wrestlers it has to offer in this edition of Shove It.

Without anymore words to say, Black leaves the ring with the theme on the X-Tron and he runs back to the backstage. Then we see a behind the scenes of who's going to fight each other in a No DQ match on Shove It...

Stay Tuned...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like John_Black's post:
(09-27-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-27-2013), Christine Nash (09-29-2013), John Austin (09-27-2013), Mr. Radio (09-27-2013), Unknown Soldier (09-27-2013)