Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dirty Angel RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-27-2013, 01:19 PM

I can light up a stage like nobody else. Maybe I am living in the past a bit but that's alright. The funny thing is I could walk away after this match and have no regrets. No fear. I got nothing to lose but everything to gain. Fuck drinking. I'm all about popping the tin lids and spitting black. Making it look easy. The nicotine running through my veins. The nice fix.

I get known as the guy the guy that never lived up to his potential but I honestly don't care. The only girl I ever truly loved never really loved me. Tessie was such a beautiful maiden with sparkling blue eyes. Made me smile. Made me sad in all her troubles. I was never a pretty boy. I am more of a rugged looking guy who is willing to fight for everything he has. She was the girl that I could never lay. When she was upset, I was upset. I wasn't no football star but compared to what happened, I was pretty successful against the odds and the grain. She belonged with me and she had such a smile that made me feel better about myself. She made me laugh and I just wish it worked out. Shame she died. I remember that day like it was yesterday. She dated a guy who was Mr. Popular but had a nasty side. He is lucky the cops arrested him before I got to him because he would have went to hell with me kicking his ass all over the place. People wonder why I started drinking. Look at what I grew up around.

My brother, Robert, was the star and I was second fiddle. He was supposed to be the next Tiki Barber but that didn't pan out due to a severe leg injury he received in his final High School football game. I got thrown to the side like I didn't matter. When I did make it big with my movies, That's when my parents wanted something to do with me. The only family member I can honestly say wanted to have anything to do with me was my Uncle Norm. He was a drunk but he was happy to see me. I even drank with him.

Unknown Solder hasn't witnessed a person like me before. I am Suffering, Chaos, Ugliness, and Mayhem all wrapped into one. The spirits have led me to that other side. My halo is broken. You think I am a washed up but far from it. Everything I do is for a reason and you will learn that when I punch your face in. Halloween is a month away so why dress like that? Everything will be revealed when we face off. I can be just as sick and twisted as you. You don't know what I have been through and when my entrance theme hits, You better pray. You may make it rayne but I am the rain in your pain. The fire is still alight within myself even though I am broken down. My mind is still pushing me to go forward and I will continue until I die. I signed a three month deal with XWF to prove to the world I still got it.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-27-2013)