Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Matt Ward (#2)
Alexander Cruchev

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2013, 12:32 PM

Act 2: No Time for the Weak

We open up at a small villa in downtown Moscow, Russia. You can visit local delicatessens, gift shops and other little nick knack stores around the area. You can enjoy the culture and you can people watch. Trust me, there are a lot of interesting characters here in Moscow. The weather has turned to a slight chill but nothing the locals are use to. Most of everyone we see around the villa is bundled up in long sleeves or coats. There are some of the brave ones walking around in shorts and short sleeves. I don't see how they do it.

We find Alexander Cruchev sitting outside of a coffee house under a umbrella. He is dressed in a nice tailored suit and drinking what looks to be a espresso. He notices the camera and places his cup on the table. He clears his throat and we hear his thick Russian accent begin to bellow into the air.

Normally, I don't do these sort of how you say...promos? but I decided to take a little time out of my day to grace you insignificant scum with my presence. My name is Alexander Cruchev and I am from Moscow, Russia. I was exposed to how pathetic you Americans are at a early age. While you all were playing your video games and dancing to your latest musical hit; I was fighting in wars and taking every American out of the picture that I seen fit.

See I have no respect for you filthy beings. You were the ones who killed my father. All my father did was try and do what is best for his country and because he was from another nationality, you murder him. So I made a promise to mother that when I got old enough, every American must be destroyed. So what better way to do that then join XWF...the land of the federation fighters.

I came here for one reason and one reason only and that is to be the top fighter in the universe. You can make the jokes and say how I am Drago from those films called Rocky or how our we were made out to be failures in hockey along time ago but your childish insults and jokes do not phase me. When you see me in the ring, you will understand how powerful and dangerous I can be.

We see the waitress walk up to Alex and you can hear them two conversing back and forth in their native language. She smiles and walks off with the empty cup. John resumes back to speaking

So my first match is coming up on a Saturday and it is against a man by the name of Matt Ward. From the tapes I have been studying up on and the information that was passed my way, I know how you are inside and out Matt. I know what you thrive on and I know your fears and for me to know all these makes me a dangerous individual. You see, I have a deep past with a certain organization in my country and we thrive on information like this. It's almost like giving your lady a orgasm during sex, we thrive on it *Alex laughs perverted like*

So you see Matt, all the tricks you have up your bag will not mean a thing come Saturday. I know every trick in the book with you Americans, so secrets don't mean shit to me. If you understood for one second Matt what type of guy that I am truly...you wouldn't even bother showing up for Shove It. I know that you are a fighter and will not back down from a challenge and I commend you on that but if I was you....don't show up...for Jewel's sake at least.

I know she doesn't want her man all banged up and in the hospital. You see, I am the type of guy that can do that. I have hurt so many men, I could write a book. To me, your pain and suffering don't mean shit. When I look into the eye of a American, all bets are off and I will not be stopped until I conquer my goal of destruction. So Matt, keep talking your game for those who will listen because those select few are just as how you say...daft? as you are.

The waitress returns with what looks like a clear glass with a unknown substance in it. Could it be Vodka? We all know how much Russians love their vodka. She walks off and Alex starts to drink it. He takes a few sips and we hear "Ahhhhhh" after every one. He sits the glass down on the table and finishes up his statement

You are a weak minded individual Matt and I have no time for those who are weak. All those simpletons who chant your name don't realize what a weak man you truly are and I will expose those flaws on Shove-It. I am one of the toughest Russians on the planet and everyone will realize why Russia is better than American and why we are more competent than those in the West.

So Matt start your training now because by bell time there will be nothing left of you. No one can stop me, not your precious girl Jewel, not your national Army...no one...I am a wrecking machine and I will be delivering the hammer and sickle down on you hard.

My name is Alexander Cruchev and I am the most dangerous person in the world....

Alex continues drinking his drink as our scene fades to black. I know one thing, Matt Ward vs. Alexander Cruchev will be one for the record books....Don't miss it!
[-] The following 2 users Like Alexander Cruchev's post:
Christine Nash (09-27-2013), John Austin (09-27-2013)