Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Truth behind it all (1 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-27-2013, 12:53 PM

Alexandra's image appeared on every screen in the XWF arena. She shook her head, thinking on the past few weeks that Cam Lang had been wrestling, some of the things he had said about her, about the congregation. It ignited a fire inside of her and she couldn't help but address him straight out. Everyone wanted to say that her outside issues would be her downfall. Honestly, it was those outside issues that drove her, it's those outside issues that pushed her to be the best she could be in the ring. She licked her lips and looked directly into the camera.

"Cam Lang, I've heard some of the things you have said about my family. The family that took me in when I felt my world crumbling. You viewed my crucifixion as something evil, I saw it as one of the most romantic things I have ever experienced or had the joy of witnessing in my life."

Alexandra took a moment to pause, thinking on the questions that some people had asked her as to why she put the hammer down, why didn't she go against Mystica's wishes and attack Eli with it? The answer was a simple one, one that she herself didn't realize until after David held her close and suffered the same fate as she. Their blood had mingled together, the cold iron brought them together in a bond that was unbreakable by any mortal hand.

"There was nothing evil about that. I gained so much from that happening. I gained a family. I gained so much more than you could ever understand. It opened my eyes, it showed me who was there all along. It showed me that someone could look beyond the monster that I am, and see the person behind it. The girl that I truly am. I gained a love that could never be compared to the likes of any other, for it far surpasses them all. So for you to say it was evil... you have no clue. It was divine, it was rare, and I hold it as one of the most romantic moments of my life, and I will treasure that moment forever, no matter what may happen in my life."

Alexandra smiled softly, looking down at her scarred hand with eyes that said so much, with no words needing to be said.

"Do you want to know why I put that hammer down? Why I surrendered? It's simple Cam, Love. Love made me sacrifice the win. When Mystica looked at me, no words needed to be spoken, I knew it in that instant, he was there to make both Eli and I see that as a family.. we all would be stronger. Apart, we all would wither, crumble, and die. Mystica saw it before we did, and he bonded us all together, and brought the prodigal daughter home."

Alexandra paused, looking off camera at someone with a smile. She chuckled softly and then licked her lips looking back at the camera. She begins to speak again, her voice soft, poetic, and almost like a soft melody, floating on the air.

"Cam, when we step into that ring, unlike when I was in the ring with Eli, I can promise you that Mystica wont be coming out here and asking me to stop. There wont be any sacrificing, there wont be a crucifixion. There will be only you and me. There will be pain, there will be blood, and you will feel the true meaning of suffering."

Alexandra rolled her shoulders and Mystica soon walked into view behind her. His hands went to her shoulders and he rubbed them softly. He began to work out the kinks that had developed from her trying to control her temper. He leaned down, placing a soft kiss on the side of her neck and she closed her eyes for a moment, getting lost under his hands. Her eyes shot open, remembering she was in the middle of a promo.

"You see Cam, when you find someone who makes you as powerful as Mystica has me, there's no end to what you can accomplish. So there it is in a nutshell. A part of me died on that cross, the side of me that always gave up, that wouldn't fight back. That part of me is gone now. Now that empty void is filled with a new passion, a fire that burns brighter than any known to this world."

Mystica slid his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder. She smiled pulling back to kiss his cheek. This was the first time the two of them had been seen on camera as a couple since Paris. He held her close to him, as she finished her promo.

"Cam, we climb into that ring together, tomorrow. I hope you are ready for what is going to happen. I hope that you are ready for the Angel of Mercy. I hope that you are ready to fight with everything that you have inside of you. Because it will take all of that and more to defeat me. I know what drives me, what pushes me onward, and I don't think you have the antidote to it. My power has been unlocked and it's time that I step up and claim the birthright I was given. It's time I prove to every nay-sayer that I am all I say I am, and more. See you tomorrow."

With that she gave a quick smile and leaned over to turn off the camera before looking into David's eyes.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (09-27-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-27-2013), Mr. Radio (09-27-2013)