Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 06:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Fortress - Management RP for Alexandra Callaway
Morgan Freeman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2013, 02:33 AM

[Image: MORGAN-FREEMAN1.jpg]

Clips of Alexandra Callaway's best moments play.

"Alexandra Callaway. Some said she had a screw loose, and others said quite the contrary. Me? I knew she had a lot to learn. This woman had a lot of wrestling talent, and a lot of heart. A woman who knew what she was doing at all times, and why she was doing it."

The clips that play become less and less in the favor of Callaway, to the point that each clip that plays is just move after move leaving her motionsless on the ground.

"What she didn't seem to know, was how to deal with situations close the her heart"

The clips stop playing, and Morgan Freeman is shown sitting in a voiceover recording studio. He glances over and acknowledges the camera with a smile.

"Don't worry, Ms Callaway. I promise I'm not here to slander you."

The clips of Callaway being hit with various moves begin playing again.

"Now, where was I?......... Ah, she needed to seperate her mind from everything that occured outside of the ring. Everything weighed down on her. And, people such as myself were seeing what it was doing to her. Was it showing in her wrestling? Was she making big mistakes because of them? Not as far as I could tell. But, we all had the feeling that the straw that broke the camel's back was yet to come. And more to the point, I believed it was soon to come. Now, as I speak each of these words, I wonder as I did before I sat down, if maybe this could be it. But, Alexandra had a challenge ahead in the form of Cam Lang. I'd tossed and turned in the cold night beforehand, burdoned with the near-impossible decision of who to manage among two great competitors. But, I picked Alexandra Callaway. Not because standing around, managing an attractive female was preferable to managing a sweaty bald man. Although, I suppose that was a fair comment. My reason to assist Alexandra Callaway was as simple as simple gets. Perhaps, frustratingly so. I wanted to manage her, only to remind her that the wrestling ring is a fortress. One that may not protect her from anyone wanting to attack her. Hell, I probably couldn't do that, either. But the ring was the one tool at her disposal to give her a seperate life from everything life forced her or anyone else to endure outside of it. A marvelous thing, it was, and will always be. But, this isn't the story of the wrestling ring. I invite you all to watch this story unfold. The story of two amazing, very different wrestlers proving what they can be. The story of Alexandra Callaway and Cam Lang. Both competitors knowing that if the other has their way, the former will not walk out of the arena a victor."
Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like Morgan Freeman's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-27-2013), Cam Lang (09-27-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-27-2013), MattWard (09-27-2013)