Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Adventure RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-26-2013, 04:14 PM

[/color]Here I am back in XWF. I never thought I would see the day that would happen. I had that dream where the walls are closing in. Then I wake up in a sweat. My body may be broken but I will keep going and throwing punches to the best of my ability. The blood dripping down my face. The bad right knee. The many concussions. Even when I fall, I start anew. I never give up hope. I will rise.

Here I am. A simple brawler from Boston. The man that people never thought would make it in this business. Some fat dude from Boston who is short. I can still see the sun. I find a way to keep going. Did Mark Recchi quit in his bid for his third Stanley Cup after Boston lost to the Flyers in seven games? No, He put on the gear for one more run. You got Marty Brodeur proving why he is the greatest goaltender of all time. Still going strong and being the best at what he does. You got Teemu Selanne still proving why he is the Finnish Flash. I am not as young as I used to be.

Unknown Soldier. The vodka drinking maniac. You might think you are a psycho but I can be just as dark and intimidating as you. Only difference is the fans love me for what I do and what I give. I can still contribute. I am good enough. Even in the darkest night, I can still make it bright.. I may not be no Patrice Bergeron or Zdeno Chara but I can still pack a punch like Shawn Thornton. I train in the same exact Gym as he does. I may not be the flashiest out there. How are you gonna intimidate someone who has fallen through light tubes? That has taken a SkilSaw to the skull? I found myself taking a step back and looking at what I accomplished in the past. Former World Champion. Former X-Treme Champion. I got noticed by being the most hardcore wrestler I could. The floor is yours, Soldier.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
(09-27-2013)