Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
USA vs Russia
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-26-2013, 01:04 PM

[Image: 130924_200927_75144485.png]

This Saturday night we are going to see two rival country going into battle yet again. So it appears that Alexander Cruchev wants to declare war on the United States of America, so he wants me to be his first victim at Shove It John Black. Why does my opponent's last name ring a bell to me? Oh that is right he is the the rotten seed of Krusher Cruchev.

[Image: krusher_khruschev.jpg]

The funny thing about Krusher Cruchev is that he was played by an american named Barry Darsow who ended up going to the World Wrestling Entertainment to be in the tag team known as Demolition. So something don't add up but it don't matter to me because Alexander you are going to fall victim to this american.

Now Jewel and myself are enjoying the California sun with a day at the beach, Jewel starts the video camera while i am wearing my North Carolina Tar heels hat and throwing up the symbol for the Second City Warriors while i start to speak.

[Image: ca10b087-864b-4136-830b-ce9a775284d3_zps26488ce1.jpg]

Matt Ward Alexander Cruchev you think that i am just another american scum? well you will find out in the middle of the ring that i am not scum, Wait why do you want to represent a country that can not win for anything. The United States has to step in when you guys are in trouble, oh wait i remember when the United States Hockey team beat Russia's. Now i am looking to make a statement this Saturday night, I lost last Saturday Night in that Fatal Four way. Now i am looking to make a redemption statement, you better listen to your spokesperson or who ever works for you because i will not stop until i make you taste defeat and make you bleed. i know you are going to tell me to fear your finishing move? Well you better fear the Second City Demon when he is on the loose there is not going to be a way to stop him.

Jewel Hunny you are going to show him that you are better wrestler and brawler then he is.

Matt Ward Oh Alexander if you are wondering who that voice is coming from, that from my manager and new girlfriend Jewel Tyler, but she is my crown Jewel that will lead me to victory this Saturday Night. You want to talk about my past, but i am done with my past i am focusing on my present and future.

Jewel shuts the camera off as we start walking down to the car so we can go on with our date.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like MattWard's post:
Christine Nash (09-27-2013), John Austin (09-26-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-26-2013)