Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 02:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You'll soon be begging to wash my feet in the blood of your fallen peers
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-25-2013, 07:56 PM

Now playing: Eccentricity by Magenta (ESP entrance music)

I hadn't been there in as long as anyone can remember... but to me... it hasn't been nearly long enough.

America.

America! BAH! I'll have none of this.

"If you think I'll travel into that abomination of a country willingly, then you truly have learned nothing about me in all this ti-- ?"

Blackness. The hardness of this steel flooring against my face as I fade.

"Let's try this again."

I hadn't been there in as long as anyone can remember... but to me... it hasn't been nearly long enough.

America.

America? But why!

"What makes you think for even one iota of a second that I'd return to that abomination? You must not know me nearly as well as you think."

A second or two of unnerving silence. Blackness. The hardness of this steel flooring against my face as I fade.

Let's try this again.

I hadn't been there in as long as anyone can remember... but to me... to me? To me, perhaps, it is time to- !?NO?!

America.

America? Is it time?

"If I do end up traveling to that abomination of a country, you can believe that your bodies will be accompanying me there as I---? !"

Blackness. The hardness of this steel flooring against my face as I fade.

Let's try this again.

I may not have been there in quite some time... but to me... that only means a bittersweet nostalgia will encompass my journey as my feet wade through the rivers of blood that will rival the Nile. This time- this world-- this calling of mine--- all signs align and my fires bring the finest, purest, almost weightless ashes of life.

They stare.

They wonder... Am I readied for battle? I know my mission and I know my place. I know that to carry out their orders is to repave the golden streets of _______ ...and there it is again; that damned memory loss. There are still key pieces missing but I know with every fiber of my being that I am carrying out the will of those who have promised me immortality. They brought me back, so naturally... they can do the same for my home. We will rip through the walls of this existence and pull my world through, forcing the infidels to kneel or be gutted from the chest up with but a pillar of light in the blink of an eye and no more.

I stand before my... makers. I remain completely silent as the three of them, as always, remain several feet back and in partial shadow so that I can only see the silhouettes of their upper bodies. The female asks me the question that I know the answer to; "Do you have anything to say?"

I remain still, standing at attention much like a soldier awaiting their next command... except in this case, I already knew.

The woman waits exactly 10 seconds before whispering something to the other two. My silence is all that she - they - have been waiting for. The man with the deep, elderly sounding voice sounds very pleased; (with a slow, elongated "e") "Eeeexcellent... This moment is long overdue."

Finally, the man whose voice is most familiar to me {although I do not know why?} speaks up and gives me the name of a common, everyday cur - a malignant, defiled atrocity that walks the Earth for no reason other than the Gods occasionally having a... sense of humor. I almost feel bad for; "Kimmy K - Female, uneducated on the subject of the XWF and its roster, moderately attractive and new enough to gain some attention. She's perfect to make a stupefying example out of without risk of others trying to intervene on her behalf."

I've been trained to take a man's adams apple out of his throat with my bare hands; I could kill Kimmy K inadvertently and possibly not even realize she's dead as I continue to pulverize her. She sounds useless, harmless, and defenseless.

I really do almost feel bad.

Then again... I feel worse for the ones that will follow her blood trail because they will know what's coming to them. They will have already bore witness to the Egyptian Snow Fall. Kim, on the other hand, hasn't the slightest inkling of what's to come. Let me roll out the red carpet for the entire population of "extreme" and let that carpet be the vibrant, delicious, glistening juices that I'll have spilling from Kimmy's warm wounds very soon.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Kimmy-K (09-25-2013), Mr. Radio (09-25-2013)
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-25-2013, 08:49 PM

..........I like glitter!

Kimmy, absolutely ignorant to any of the above situation, skips around the backstage area in the arena with a big grin on her face.

OOC: ............Shit.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Hate Post Like Post