Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 05:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swept Under The Rug
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-25-2013, 05:37 PM

The main backstage area is dark. All we hear is crying. Sobbing. A female voice, but nobody's seen. The camera is carried in closer to a random pile of blankets, and the sobbing becomes clearer, in a voice familiar to only a couple of people. The pile of blankets moves slightly and sobs louder... Could it be? The crying pile of blankets has signed a contract with the XWF?......

H-Hey!.... Are you okay?

Steve Sayors steps into the camera's view and crouches down beside the blankets. No reply is heard, besides the continued sobbing. Will it ever end? Sayors carefully lifts the blankets, revealing the face of Kimmy-K, who covers her eyes with her hands.

Don't hurt me!

Kimmy?.... I'm not trying to hurt you.... Why are you hiding?

They put me on Shove It! I'm so scaaaaaared!

Kimmy makes a high pitched squeal and sobs louder.

Shhhh!.... You need to be more careful!.... Well, hiding under blankets may be too careful, but you're actually making things worse by doing this.

WORSE!?

Nobody wants to hurt you. Yet. But if you keep doing this, people will think you're vulnerable and pick on you.

I AM vulnerable!.... I don't want to be here!

Then why the hell did you join the XWF? You're gonna get eaten alive.

CANNIBALS!?!?!?............. AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Kimmy screams in pure terror.

GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! HEEEELP!!! GET AWA---

Kimmy, shut the fuck up!

..........You SWORE at me!

Kimmy, there are no cannibals here. Well, I dunno. Debatable. But, nobody wants to eat you. It's an expression! When I say they'll eat you alive, I mean there are some mean people in the XWF, especially Shove It, and you're making yourself a target to those people. Don't let them push you around!.... Look, if one of them approached you and...... Just pushed you over, what would you do?

............Cry?

Yeah, you have no hope.

You're a meanie!

I really feel bad for you. You're not going to last thirty seconds in the ring. Literally. You're not going to make any friends quickly, and you can't hold your own. You're as weak as a kitten...

........What did you just say!?

I--... Sorry, I wasn't trying to--... I didn't actually mean as weak as a kitten. I'm sure you're not quite that weak.

Suddenly, the blankets fly off in different directions as Kimmy launches herself at Sayors and spears him to the ground, then hits him with mounted punches to the face!

KITTENS!

WHACK!

ARE!

WHACK!

NOT!

WHACK!

WEAK!

WHACK!

Kimmy pants in rage as she realises what she's done... But for once, feels like she did what was right.

....Kittens aren't weak. Kittens have claws that can slice your skin! Kittens have teeth that can pierce your flesh! Kittens have no mercy to their prey! I am a kitten, and when I get in the ring, my opponents are my PREY.... I am NOT helpless! I'M NOT!

Kimmy hears footsteps and quickly pulls a rug over the unconscious Sayors and sits on it. The light flicks on as a member of XWF's backstage staff starts at Kimmy who is sitting on the very lumpy rug and grinning.

Everything okay, Kimmy? I thought I heard yelling.

Everything's great. I just like sitting in the dark... I was... Singing!...... Deck the halls with bells of holly, fa la la la laaa, la laaa laaa laaaaa!

The man laughs.

It isn't Christmas yet, Kimmy.

Kimmy begins counting the months on her fingers as the man walks away.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kimmy-K's post:
Hunter Payne (09-27-2013)