Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
An Offer That I Couldn't Refuse
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-25-2013, 07:22 AM

*Scene opens up to LJ Havok's theme song "Campaign" By Affiance hitting the p.a. system. The fans in the arena jump to their feet obviously not expecting a visit for the Savior of the Extreme Revolution. He step out of the entrance way pointing to his head and smiling. He throws his arms up to get a rise out of the crowd and continues walking gingerly to the ring obviously showing the after effects of Monday's match-up. Havok makes it to the ring and walks up the steps and gets in the ring. He walks around for a moment and then requests a microphone from ringside, and then the Affiance song cuts off*

So I just got an interesting offer from Giovanni Ferrari..A last minute offer and I have to say it's tempting. Talk about momentum! Cam Lang vs Eli IV vs LJ Havok! That is a pay-per-view quality match and quite an opportunity when you think about what happened Monday. The atrocity committed by Shane . We had the perfect plan, but it was thwarted. Can't say I'm surprised though. I wasn't as surprised at them douchefucks. Let's face it, no one ever thought that we would allign ourselves with Paul Heyman. Ridiculous notion isn't it? See he is the man that kept fucking the Extreme Revolution over, but when it came down to it..it was all a ruse. It was a charade to make it seem like we were fighting a war on two fronts. It's just unfortunate that Paul has next week off. But don't worry we will still make things difficult for Mystica. Tony and Luca will get what is coming to them. But more on that later..

[Image: CM-Punk-on-Mic1.jpg]

What I want to talk about is walking into John Madison's show and managing to get myself into a US Championship match. Much to the chagrin to The Congregation and Black Circle. There is a big chance that one of us..meaning Cam or myself could walk out with that championship. Before people start saying I get handed opportunity after opportunity, but I'm really just an opportunist. Meaning if I am offered a chance to prove myself, I will take it. Whether I accomplish my given tasks is entirely up to me. Tonight though.. Tonight is different because we have three chances for Extreme Revolution to bring gold into the stable. Pete Gilmour and that punk ass who THINKS he's a Rebel. And Cam and myself with Eli James.. Now I never said that I graduated from Harvard or anything of that nature, but I believe I am a smart man. I am smart enough to know that the odds are not in Eli's favor. We are domination. The illusion of the world that you know and love will be changed after this cage match... Haha.

Have you ever been locked in a cage with two rabid wolves, Mr. James? Do you know what it's like to feel razor sharp teeth tearing into your flesh and ripping it off as you scream in agony? You will tonight. And you know previously I sung your praises. I said you were a tough son of a bitch.. I said you were a great leader. You know what though? All throughout the history of the world great leaders have made mistakes. You are the head of your Congregation so it is only fitting that you would fuck up. You fucked up by challenging Jason and Cam.. And now that Jason has taken his leave from the company I'm in the match. You can talk about your truth and your God all you want, at this point it's getting to become a bore with me. Your cryptic words mean shit to me. I realize something though.. You're God must be a good guy because he made Earth and everything that inhabits it, He made punk music..Which by the way is His favorite genre.. my point is He did a lot of good inventing all this shit.. But He made you. Most people would say that is okay because we all make mistakes, but the way I view it is that is a mistake that has to be rectified.

[Image: 45cmpunk_display_image.jpg?1294723400]

Jokes and threats aside only thing I care about is making Paul Heyman proud through bringing those championships back to camp where they belong. We will see where this road takes us. A path of destruction has yet to really hit the XWF at full force, but when it does you will see why destruction equals creation.

*"Campaign" by Affiance hits the p.a. again as Havok tosses the microphone out of the ring. He then poses on the top rope for 30 seconds and then he makes his way to the back to prepare for his match.*

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Cam Lang (09-25-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-25-2013)