Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Its All About the Crown: RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-25-2013, 06:55 AM

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 – 9:29 AM EST – The Compound – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

I sit here in my office reflecting on things I've done and things I've yet to do. John Madison's crown sits on my desk in front of me. In the reflection of his crown that I now possess, I can see myself. I don't see the me that's been so docile and tame since my return to the XWF. I see the me of days passed. The days when I was running roughshod through the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. The days when I was a member of John Madison's Black Circle.

John Madison said I haven't done anything to earn the shot at the crown, and technically he's right. What he forgets though is had it not been for Shane , Ursula Areano would have won the King of the XWF crown at Gauntlet City.

Had it not been for NAZI storming into that room in the Compound late last winter, John Madison's blood and brains would have been splattered on my wall. And I would've left it there, too. I would have visited often. Not to pay homage to one of the greatest professional wrestlers that ever lived, but to bask in my own glory of
eliminating him for good. For eternity.

He's good. Real fucking good. I'd never deny that. What John Madison needs to realize is that on October 7 when he and I meet one on one, it will be exactly that. One on one. No . No Eli James. No Tyrone. No Luca Arzegotti. No Black Circle. No Griffin MacAllister. No Brotherhood at all. Just the Tyrant of the XWF, John Madison and the Angel of Darkness, Sebastian Duke. No holds barred and the better man will win.

So, here I sit in the reflection of John Madison's crown. Something I do not own but I do possess. Reliving in my mind the passed glory of being a top dog. Reliving in my mind the passed glory of being a part of that Black Circle and forcing the entire XWF to shake in fear anytime my Suburbans or Madison's limo's pulled up to an XWF show. Anytime that happened, you knew somebody was about to get hurt.

All of this thinking has made one thing perfectly clear to me. Being a good boy and not hurting people just isn't for me. When John Madison says that I want to be him, he's only partially right. I don't want to be John Madison. I want to be better than John Madison. I want to be the man. I want to be Hulk Hogan to his Randy Savage. I want to be Bruno Sammartino to his Billy Graham. I want to be the best in the business. That's right, I said it. John Madison right now is the best in the business. As I said, I'd never deny it.

As usual in this place, my thoughts get interrupted. This interruption comes in the form of Asmodeus. My father and the High Priest of the Illuminatus. He takes a seat in front of me.

ASMODEUS: “Matthew tells me we're being flooded with emails.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “So?”

ASMODEUS: “So? They're all from John Madison.”

The mere mention of his name invokes a rage within me that can not be tamed.

ASMODEUS: “Before you fly off the handle, he keeps asking when you're going to give his crown back.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He doesn't have a crown.”

Asmodeus looks down at the crown sitting on my desk.

ASMODEUS: “You told him you'd give it back after he accepted your challenge. Which he did. It's time for you to honor your word and...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I lied.”

I notice Asmodeus beginning to squirm in his seat a little. Getting more uncomfortable with each passing second. To be honest, I kind of like it.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Listen Asmodeus. I have no intention of giving this crown back.”

I prop my feet on the desk and lean back in my chair, holding the crown. I spin it end over end in my hands before placing it on my head.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I never intended to give it back at all, actually. It was just bait. A prop. A pawn in my game.

“How does it look on me? Natural?”

A half smile creases my fathers face. I think he's beginning to realize just what exactly is going on here.

ASMODEUS: “Son, it fits you well.”

Asmodeus stands and begins to leave.

ASMODEUS: “Ahhhhh. My son! The King of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation! The King of the professional wrestling industry!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “The King of Darkness.”

ASMODEUS: “HA! Indeed!”

With his hands on the door knob, he stops and looks at me again.

ASMODEUS: “Son.... Welcome home.”

He leaves as a smile crosses my face. I'm late for a meeting. Which is odd because I'm never late. In fact, I'm usually the one to get all pissed off when anyone else is late. Today is a new day. The dawning of a new era of Darkness. Which will no doubt consume the lives of many. Starting with Mystica on Warfare and John Madison on October 7.

I leave my private office and make a right to go to the southern end, the back, in other words, of my Compound. At the end of the main corridor, I take a left and head down the long spiral stone staircase. Once I reach the bottom, I head straight into the chamber.

My men, not my Illuminatus men, my XWF Brotherhood men, sit around waiting for me.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Duke! You're late! That never...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Shut the fuck up!”

I think I caught him off guard. That's good. He should be on his toes at all times.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Something is eating at me and I think its time to address the elephant in the room.”

REBEL: “That crown looks good on you, boss.”

Rebel. Just the man I want to talk to.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Stand up!”

He remains seated for a few moments before finally standing up. I stand nose to nose with the Xtreme Champion.

REBEL: “Look, Duke. I told you when I joined you that I had an agenda. That I...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I don't give a shit! The only agenda you need to concern yourself with is mine! John Madison is just over the horizon, Rebel! His reign of terror is about to come to an end while mine... Mine will just be beginning!

“I've said it a hundred times, Rebel! The world is littered with the bodies of those that have crossed the Angel of Darkness! Do you want to line up with a dead man, Rebel?”

Rebel says nothing. He looks pissed, but says nothing in response.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Don't cross me again, or so help me God, Rebel, I will put you in the fucking ground!”

REBEL: “Listen! I have an idea!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Then say it!”

REBEL: “I think this is a conversation we're better off having in private.”

I walk passed Rebel and open the door to the cell room. Rebel follows me. I hold my hand up to the XWF cameraman to stay put. After all, this is private. The microphone on the camera may pick up some of it, but it won't hear it all.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “So............................................... idea.”

REBEL: “What if............. help............. title.............. Then say.................. the crown.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm …............ say this once.................. good.”

REBEL: “After.......... weeks........... gave it to you................. BOOM!............. King anyway.”

I notice the cameras sneaking in closer. A smile forms on my face as I stroke my beard in thought. Then I lead Rebel out of the cell room and back into the chamber.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Rebel has a great idea and I'm going to see to it, that it plays out just like we're planning. If it plays out the way its supposed to, it'll guarantee that I am King. Which is exactly what we want. Well, I don't really know what all of you want, but I also don't really care. What I want is what's important to me.

“We have the crown, at least physically. We have the tag team titles. We have the Xtreme title. Monday night, Shawn Steele will have the Television title after he defeats Mr. SattyNova. Then, one week later, I will have what I deserve. John Madison's crown.

“This idea Rebel has come up with guarantees two things. One, Rebel is square with the house again. And two.................. I will be King.”

The winds of change have yet again fallen on your Angel of Darkness. I've realized one thing in my dealings with John Madison. Both during and after our alliance. In order to defeat John Madison. You must become John Madison.

In order to defeat a Tyrant. You must become a Tyrant.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-26-2013), Cam Lang (10-01-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-25-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-25-2013), Rebel (09-25-2013)