Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rain brings life (2 of 6)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-24-2013, 06:48 PM

Alexandra awoke on Tuesday morning the sound of rain beating down on the top of the cabin she now lived in. Eli had moved her to one of the bigger ones, so that her children could join her. She opened her eyes, stretching out. A smile crossed her soft face. She stood, wrapping her robe around her body and moved to the window. She looked out as those of the village moved umbrella's in hand, some with their coats over their heads as the rain poured down around them. She looked to the door, waiting for the knock she knew would come. She made her way to the closet, pulling out clothes and dressing quickly. Her children would arrive soon. But she was going to take this moment, the few brief ones she would have now to address the match at hand. She went down stairs, looking out the window in silence, before speaking as if praying to some unseen force.

"Grant them eternal rest, oh lord. Embrace them into your army of Undead. Strike with vengeance those who oppose your will, and lay waste to all those who shall be sent before you. Walk with them and shield them from the blinding light of servitude. And devastate your enemies as they die by your hand. Amen."

A knock comes at the door and Alexandra stands to open it seeing David standing there. He looks like he's been running, breathing in and out deeply. She walks over and hugs him, kissing the corner of his mouth. She pulls back and he smiles, leaning on the doorway.

[Image: tumblr_mes3wa9LK51r99f4t.gif]

"They have arrived, luv."

He held his hand out and she took it as they walked out onto the porch, both smiling.

"Oh my goodness, I can't wait for you to meet them."

Alexandra saw that the rain had stopped, but yet the clouds are still there. She walks into the middle of the pathway inside the village, heading towards the gate, smiling softly. A little girl and boy run towards her and she reaches her arms out for them, hugging them softly.

[Image: tumblr_inline_msgfit0UEq1qz4rgp.gif]

"Mommy, we missed you." Ashlynn spoke up first.

"Very much." Thomas said behind her.

Alexandra hugged them both close, kissing their heads.

"I've missed you both so much. But now we are all together again. And I have someone for you all to meet."

"Are they nice?"

"Very nice. He's protected your mommy a lot."

She playfully taps their noses with her fingers and laughs. She looks over at David who smiles at them and walks over.

"Ashlynn and Thomas, I would like for you to meet David. David, this is my little girl Ashlynn, and my son Thomas."

Ashlynn walked up to him and shook his hand, and in that instant, Alexandra knew, everything was going to be okay, as she was about to walk into a battle that she soon wouldn't forget.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
(09-27-2013)