Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Institutionalized (RP 3) -Final
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-24-2013, 06:08 PM

ACT 3: The Boogeyman

It is one, dark night. The moon shines brightly in the forest area we are graced upon. You can hear a slight breeze blowing through the air that says "Fall is here and it is time for the cold bitches"...The frogs can be heard croaking along the stream near by. What a beautiful night it is and who do we see not to far off in the distance, why yes that is John Austin.

John can be seen slowly creeping his way through the pines and he looks to be wearing a light blue robe. This is a robe that is not worn by normal every-day citizens. The insignias placed adjacent from one another can be seen proudly. What do they mean or stand for? We don't know.....

John makes his way to a clearing in the forest where he can be seen. He has his hands down in a praying position with his eyes closed

Yes everyone, the time for hell and damn-nation is upon us. One more day and then the fun will begin, OH YES MY LORD the time is slowly creeping up for the little girl. She walks upright with these false hoods that say they preach the good word but yet "they" have no idea what the good word is truly about. *John opens his eyes* .....You see, I don't worship some phony man up in the sky. That so called prophet took away the one thing that meant the most to me and now, he turned Johnny boy into this psycho.

They said I should get the help and I listened to their words but I came to realize that the help is not what I need. I need to let this power come out in what I do best. See baby girl, I seen the so called light you seen and what happened when I got close to that light....I WAS BURNED!!!!! ...That bastard burned me and you know what screw him. I take my power and unleash onto those who dare defy my dark name. The flames shoot only higher with the screams of the UN-holy and when the blood drips down cold, my word was spoken and it was heed.

Alexandra Callaway...dear sweet Callaway. You have became a hot thing here in XWF but your streak of hotness is about to end. See the one tiny mistake you made was pissing off the devil incarnate. These demons that have took over my soul have made me a stronger person. I don't need a man in Hawaiian clothing to tell me how to live when I live for the common goal and that is to destruct and destroy everything around me. Those doctors told me how to act, THEY ALL DID! but see with the woman with the hair bright as the sun...she showed me the true way to live. No longer do I hide in the light...I thrive in blood and sweet sadistic torture

John begins walking back deep in the forest. Our fearless XWF crew follow John for what seems like a eternity UNTIL! we stop along the stream. John bends down and begins to look into the cold September water

I dine on fear and immortality my dear. I pray on the week. Look at all the men that have defied my name. You may say they don't matter but when you look at the list, the bodies add up. It doesn't matter who, they all said it and what happened. I didn't even have to lift a finger and my conquests was won, time and time again. You need to understand that I am the boogeyman. I am the man who stands outside your window at night and watches you sleep. I wait for the perfect time to take over your soul. Dare I enter into your mind Alexandra?

You seem like a smart little girl, so why don't you listen to these words of wisdom. When I say I am bad man, you best believe it. When I took over his mind, I made him into what he is now, the blithering idiot that fans love but see it was time for me to come out and show my true colors. It was time to give John the edge he has been missing and now he is unstoppable.

The waters will turn red by the stroke of midnight and my throne in hell will be ready for its rightful owner. Don't fear me if you never seen me but you know me for who I am Alexandra and now it's your time to witness carnage incorporated. You think that mock crucifixion was the worst thing in your career...oh dear, you have no idea what's in store *John begins to laugh sadistically*

So now it all makes sense. Those promos, talking in riddles...John is possessed by those voices and demons that cloud his mind.

We see John bend down by the river and stick his face in for a couple seconds. He lifts it back up and we see what appears to be fire engine red pupils or very expensive contacts ;)

Either way, he smiles to the camera as to say that was refreshing. He bends down and picks up a rock. He starts playing with the rock before he tosses it off camera. He stays in the crouched position as the camera moves in

You can play all the games in the world but I am not a child. Fear me for the words I say and for what I represent. You can walk upright with your clan while I can slither in the darkness of everyone's soul. I am the keeper of keys and the pathway to the galaxy. Look into the moon and see it shine. It comes a time sweet girl that you have to look in the mirror and realize that you are a failure. Until you stand on your own two feet and accept the darkness into your soul...you will always be a failure.

The fans they can cheer you or they can boo you but to me, it doesn't matter. I know what is good for them. I am the dose of reality that everyone needs and desires. So seek out your pleasures as they are good for you. Let loose and be yourself, not what someone wants you to be Alexandra. You will realize on Wednesday night that John Austin is not fallacy

You will realize that John Austin is the master and ruler of the darkness. So come on down to Warfare for your dose of pain and destruction courtesy of the boogeyman ...*John continues laughing in his o so crazy way*

John gets up from the position he was in and slowly walks off back into the forest. We hear him humming a familiar tune as our scene slowly fades to black. Wow now the promos all mean something. John has taken a weird turn but I must say...a very interesting one

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
(09-27-2013), Christine Nash (09-24-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-25-2013)