Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
FAO Zak Misery... RP1
Ken Kennedy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-24-2013, 12:01 PM

[Image: Raven.jpg]

*** Ken Kennedy stands directly infront of a XWF camara. Seems to be sober... Makes a change ***

Ken Kennedy ~ XWF fans, at Wednesday Welfare your in for a real treat. Your all gonna bare witness to a double booking winning performance. You see "The Table" was clearly no match for me. As you can see, roll VT...

*** The camera begins to show what happened on Monday madness... ***

The match begins with the XWF newcomer Ken Kennedy trying to figure out how to wrestle Table. Kennedy may not know it, but Table is hardcore. Table is indestructible. Table has never been pinned. Table even defeated the legendary douche bag Swift Ion!

With Kennedy unsure of how to compete against an inanimate object, Table takes the advantage early on, but not for long. After an ill timed Table Leg drop, (get it?) Kennedy would take control of the match.

After a few minutes of hitting Table with all he's got, Kennedy would pick up a near fall after the Kenetration (rock bottom.)

Table would begin to mount a comeback, but ultimately sent packing as Ken Kennedy was able to hit the Kill Kenny (vertical DDT) on Table for the three count.

*** Panning back to Ken ***

Ken Kennedy ~ " The Total Package " Ken Kennedy, One. People who name themselves after thing that don't even move. Nil. Scratch that thou, that's done that's over. I've celebrated that. Thank you to all the XWF superstars that showed up to give me a hand shake or a " Well Done " pat on the back. Not one... Not one of you showed up to congratulate me or buy ol' Ken a drink. You see that pissed me off slightly. I've blended into this company, but now i'm gonna start to build up some momentum...

*** Ken leans over to small side table out of shot and grabs a cigar and lighter. Sparking it up he carries on flapping his gums ***

Ken Kennedy ~ Where was I...eerr, Momentum. Right! On Wednesday I've got a second fight in as many days. I face a man called Zak Misery. I don't know anything about him and i'm pretty sure i don't want too either. Let's face it, we're not gonna meet in the bar afterwards and trade pleasantries, are we? We ain't buddies, we ain't partners and we dam sure ain't friends. Don't expect no let up Zak. I may have a few aches and pains from Monday, but it's just another day at the office as far as i'm concerned.

*** Ken takes another large toke from his cigar ***

Ken Kennedy ~ I know i'm not on everyone's radar yet and i respect there is some good technical wrestlers here, but i'm only here for the money. This isn't a career. I'm not here to make contacts, earn respect and title shots. Fuck ya titles, ya cheers and friendships. I don't need that. Give me the Money. Show me a David vs Goliath fight and i'll show you what David really looks like for a price. I may not be anyone's cup of tea, but i will be everyone's pain in the ass very soon... Believe!

*** Taking another couple puffs on his cigar he pauses ***

Ken Kennedy ~ Slowing, but surely i'm gonna start making waves and money in this company. Rather than picking up the scraps that the XWF has given to me all ready. I may not be seen as a model employee and guess what? I don't give a shit! Not all of us are here to seek admiration from from the fans or our colleges. Some of us don't care if the crowd boos or cheers us, And some of us are made of tougher stuff. Zak Misery you will see this come Wednesday...Nothing personal. It's just your the only thing standing between me another pay day.

*** Ken Takes a few more blasts on his cigar before stubbing it out in the ash tray which is full to the brim on the small side table ***

[Image: 168249-glass-ashtray-of-cigarettes-cigars.jpeg]

*** Feed end ***

[Image: 9cec203ebcf31d53ae806662547337d9.jpg]

"I am the daily DDT. I will DDT You...Believe. He who doesn't fear DDT is in denial"

[Image: daily_ddt.png]

XWF Stats
Won ~ 1
Lost ~ 0
Drawn ~ 0

XWF Records
n/a
Edit Hate Post Like Post