Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Land of the Mad
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-06-2013, 07:32 PM

The night is dark and cold, with a feeling of dread filling the air outside Luca Arzegotti's home in Albany, New York. Snow is falling heavily, making seeing outside that much harder. Luca sits alone, on an old wooden chair, staring out the window. It's getting up there in hours, by this point it's easily 4:30 A.M. He stands up, and with a slight bit of hesitation, heads to his bedroom. He climbs up his stairs, hearing them creak under his feet, and mildly jumping after each step because of it. It somehow manages to be colder upstairs than it was downstairs, and judging by the temperature on the first floor, that's saying quite a lot. The light bulb at the top of the stairs burns out as Luca flips the switch.

"Fucking piece of shit." Luca mumbles under his breath as he turns off the switch, and continues into his bedroom. Wordless, and with a sense of fear, he lays down and goes to sleep.

The Next Day

Light shines through the window in Luca's room. Groggily, he decides to finally get out of bed. He looks over at his alarm clock, 10:51 A.M. The thoughts overwhelmingly flow through Luca's mind.

"Oh shit! Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!" He springs to life, gets hastily dressed, and runs down the stairs. He exits his home, locks the door, and gets in his car. He begins his drive to the Foundation's HQ.

The traffic is completely insane. He begins to think that this could be used as an excuse for how late he's going to be. He's stopped by what seems to be the longest red light in the history of mankind. Drumming rapidly on the steering wheel, Luca begins wondering just how much weight his terribly contrived excuse will hold up. The light finally turns green, and he goes on his way. That is, until someone who was too busy texting to pay attention to the road smashes into the side of Luca's car, leaving it a twisted mess of metal and broken glass.

Somehow, Luca manages to get out of his car, and staggers over to the incompetent driver, a 16 year old boy, who's face looks as young as it does terrified.

Luca: "What the bloody hell, man?!"

Kid: "I'm sorry man, I wasn't paying attention!"

Luca: "You're damn right you weren't!"

Kid: "Look man, I don't got a license, we don't need to get the authroties involved, do we?"

Luca: "What?! You mean to tell me, that you, aren't even certified to drive! I should kick your ass right now! You know what though, I won't. I'll get the cops, since you're so scared of them, after all..."

Kid: "NO! Please, I'll do anything!"

Luca: "Anything? Well then, foot the bill for my cab ride to where I need to get to, $35 should do it."

Kid: "Fine! Here!"

The kid hands Luca $35, a $20 bill, and 3 $5 dollar bills.

Luca: "Thank you very much, but you're still getting the authorities."

Kid: "What?!"

Luca: "They're already here, kid."

Luca points to a police car, siren wailing and lights flashing, as it drives up to the scene of the accident. The kid starts to run. Luca sticks his foot out and trips the kid before he can even get a few feet away. Two uniformed police officers run over to the scene, and begin to question Luca.

Officer: "Why was this kid about to run?"

Luca: "He doesn't have his license or something, officer."

Officer: "Well then..."

Luca: "I'd love to have my day filled up with this, but may I leave sir? The street camera shows that he caused the accident, and he doesn't have a license, I don't feel as though my testimony is needed at all."

Officer: "Sure, you're free to go."

Luca smiles and nods in thanks. He whistles for a cab, gets in, and continues to his destination.

Later, in Gotham, I mean, the Foundation's HQ

Luca slides into the office, unnoticed in the commotion of the argument between Victoria Serapin and Kyle St. Micheal, one of Luca's longtime friends and most trusted adviser. After a couple more minutes of an argument over some trivial topic, the two turn their heads to see Luca sitting there, nonchalantly in a wooden chair.

Victoria: "Oh my god Luca! Where the fuck have you been?!"

Luca: "I got stuck in traffic..."

Victoria: "And what happened to you? You look like hell!"

Luca: "I was getting there, I got in a car accident."

Victoria: "Oh my god! Are you okay?!"

Victoria rushes over to Luca, and examines him for further damage, which besides a few cuts and bruises, isn't much.

Luca: "Calm down, Vikki, I'm fine..."

Kyle: "Yeah Vic, calm down."

Victoria: "Shut up Kyle."

Kyle: "Make me."

Luca: "As much as I'd like to see Kyle get his ass kicked again, does anyone have an update for my match?"

Victoria: "Yeah, you're in a tag match against Christian Carter and Crimson Dong."

Kyle: "And the person who gets pinned loses their head, literally dude, like decapitation and everything. Scary stuff."

Luca: "And my partner...?"

Kyle: "Neil Capra."

Luca: "This could possibly work!"

Victoria: "So yeah, that's pretty much the jist of it."

Luca: "Well then, time to create a video chronicling this event."

Luca stands up and walks to another room in the warehouse. The room has great acoustics, perfect for recording audio inside of.

Luca's Thoughts on his Match

"Ah, Shove it Staurday Night. A shame I couldn't make it to the last show. However, the insanity is in full force come this Saturday! Look no further than the decapitation special to the one who's pinned in my match. Listen, I don't really need to go in depth about my opponents, do I? One's a career loser, who's feeble attempts with women will get him nowhere, despite his infatuation with being a ladies man. The other, is the Crimson Dong. Now now Christian,I've beaten you once already, in my debut no less. In fact, if I had to bet my money on anyone being the one to have their head removed come Saturday, it's you. Don't plan on doing something clever or sneaky to ensure a win, or at least not losing your head, because you aren't clever. You, my annoying friend, are a whiny little man-child. You couldn't handle me, and you couldn't handle Reginold. You took your ball and went home after realizing you just couldn't hang with the competition put before you in the XWF. Dong, your whole life has been a joke, and there's nothing I could say that hasn't been said 1,000,001 times, so I'll leave it at this. Dong, you sir, are a little bitch. Moving on, my partner Neil Capra. I have an offer for you..."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post