Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Disappointment (Warfare r/p 5)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-23-2013, 09:19 PM

The scene opens in the 5 star Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel in San Diego, Ca. The two beautiful towers stand looking at the Pacific ocean. The camera goes to an inside view from a balcony. It's about 10:30 in the evening and Rebel comes into view leaning against the railing, looking out at the view. He wears black dress pants and dress shoes. His white dress shirt is button up only three spots, while the open part of his shirt flutters in the wind.

In Rebel's hand is a small glass with an amber colored liquid and a few ice cubes. He swishes it around and drinks the entire thing. He stands up straight and walks to his hotel room bar and grabs a large glass bottle. It's filled with the amber colored liquid he just drank. Rebel pulls off the cap and pours some into his glass. He replaces the cap and walks back onto the balcony, only this time leaning with his back against the railing and crosses one leg over the other.

Rebel grins as he swishes his drink around. He takes a sip and takes a deep breathe. The cool, Pacific night air feels fantastic right now. Coupled with the lavish hotel room Rebel booked, he is in a very relaxed mood.

Rebel::
You know, I've been doing some thinking the last couple hours. I'm the XWF Xtreme Champion and the past week and half have been stressful for me. With the Xtreme title comes the 24/7 rule. Anyone can pin me at any time. I could be taking a shower or even a shit; I could be at the gym or gas station and be pinned. But I have taken up the challenge and will succeed where many guys have failed. I'm going to obtain that 24/7 briefcase and the XWF King's Crown will be all but mine.
I'll let it be known now. I'm not worried. When I get that 24/7 case, I'm going to bide my time and strike when I'm ready to be King. But I'm not going to get a head of myself. I do have to defend this belt against Peter F'n Gilmour.

Rebel raises the glass to his lips and takes a sip again. He stands up and walks to a table where the Xtreme Championship belt is laying. He places the glass down and picks up the belt.

I've traveled the world in the military and have been in XWF for a few months now and I've noticed something. The world isn't full of assholes but they are strategically placed so that you'll come across one every day. Since arriving in XWF, I've come across a few. I've listened to them and they move on. But not you Pete. You are a persistent asshole.

Perhaps you will take that as a complement. But I assure you that it isn't. You walk around XWF, week after week, and since you can't impress anyone with you below average, cave-man intelligence, you confuse us all with your bullshit threats and promises. A conversation with you is like changing an adult diaper; it just keeps unfolding to reveal new horrors.

And if the empty promises and lame threats aren't enough, you waddle around XWF like you're God's gift to women. The only time you can give a woman an orgasm is when you pull out your American Express. I'm guessing that's why Rose is always looking so fine, and you look like you shop in the local thrift store.

Rebel places the belt back on the table, picks up his glass and takes another sip. He slides a chair out from under the table and sits in it. He slouches a bit and then places his feet on the table, still holding his drink.

A cage match! That is what we will be fighting in on Wednesday, Pete. I don't know about you, but this will be my first cage match. You don't get to take pride in very much Peter, but you can take pride in this little bit of information: you will be the first person to lose to me in a steel cage match.

Since I haven't been in a cage match before, I have given thought to the various means by which I can win the match. I could beat you by walking out the door or even by climbing over the top. I'm 6ft 9in, so climbing out shouldn't be an issue. But I could also win by pin fall or submission. So many choices for me, but none for you, Pete.

You don't have a foot to stand on in this match Peter. I'm going to beat you. That is not a promise or threat. That is simply what is going to happen. After the match, you can go backstage to your little "friends", LJ and Cam, and together the three of you can bitch and cry about your latest failures. Then you guys can make more empty promises and threats.

Rebel stands up and finishes his drink. He grabs the Xtreme title and walks inside. He turns and starts closing the sliding glass door, but stops when there is about a foot of space left.

I'm done talking for tonight. I'm going to go to bed and then in the morning hit the gym. In two days, I'll make you add another notch to your losing streak Pete. Hope you're ready.

Rebel closes the sliding glass door the rest of the way and the scene fades.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post