Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF
Jason Ortiz Offline
XWF Legend. Nuff said.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-05-2013, 06:45 PM

Jason is seen on the couch in his sweatpants and a white t-shirt on. He is watching a couple reruns of ESPN Sportscenter while playing on pinterest on his iphone. He begins to smile and looks around. His wife is in the other room overhearing his conversation, but is focused on doing his bookeeping. Happiness feels the room.

Jason Ortiz: How in the did Russell Wilson not win Rookie of the Year? Seattle has been developing him as the starter since training camp. What in the fuck.

Jason's wife beings to yell across the room.

Jessica: Jason do you want me to order some pizza.

He responds, jumping up from his seat.

Jason Ortiz: Fuck yeah! Order up some Canadian bacon and pineapple.

Jessica: Gross! She replies.

Jason Ortiz: I guess everyone has there own opinion.

Jason's wife enters the room wearing a long pink robe and some house slippers, she rubs her eyes.

Jessica: Do you plan on doing anything besides sitting on the couch watching ESPN? I am hoping that today isn't going to be one of those days.

Jason Ortiz: I plan on playing some pinball, dose that count? Or play some Call of Duty, I really enjoy sniping.

She shakes her head.

The Legend. 2000-2004. Former XWF Heavyweight Champion (3 seconds lol), 2x Canadian, X-Treme, Tag Champion (w/Cooper), Stable Champion.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-05-2013, 07:29 PM

(02-05-2013, 06:45 PM)Jason Ortiz Said: Jason is seen on the couch in his sweatpants and a white t-shirt on. He is watching a couple reruns of ESPN Sportscenter while playing on pinterest on his iphone. He begins to smile and looks around. His wife is in the other room overhearing his conversation, but is focused on doing his bookeeping. Happiness feels the room.

Jason Ortiz: How in the did Russell Wilson not win Rookie of the Year? Seattle has been developing him as the starter since training camp. What in the fuck.

Jason's wife beings to yell across the room.

Jessica: Jason do you want me to order some pizza.

He responds, jumping up from his seat.

Jason Ortiz: Fuck yeah! Order up some Canadian bacon and pineapple.

Jessica: Gross! She replies.

Jason Ortiz: I guess everyone has there own opinion.

Jason's wife enters the room wearing a long pink robe and some house slippers, she rubs her eyes.

Jessica: Do you plan on doing anything besides sitting on the couch watching ESPN? I am hoping that today isn't going to be one of those days.

Jason Ortiz: I plan on playing some pinball, dose that count? Or play some Call of Duty, I really enjoy sniping.

She shakes her head.

Kickout

To be fair, Wilson should've been rookie of the year...
Hate Post Like Post