Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-30-2024, 11:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Hiatus
Kyle Morrison Away
The Machine

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-24-2013, 11:57 AM

After a bit of back and forth over the last couple weeks, I have decided that for the time being, I will be putting my RPing as Kyle Morrison on hold for a while. Part of it is based on the fact that it seems that I can't seem to get a W with him, although I feel like the RPs have been getting better, but also that leads to my other part in that I also RP as Andrew and I have struggled to balance/split the time working on RPs and such for two guys, and I have noticed the results have been inconsistent/rough for both of them lately although honestly I feel that both of their RPs have improved and are improving, I feel like the best thing to do is to put Kyle on hiatus for a little while and go back to concentrating solely on my work as Andrew for a while.

I went back and forth between asking administration to basically retire/get rid of Kyle and going on hiatus, and like I said, despite the results I felt that overall, the work was solid, but that I need to take some time to concentrate fully on Andrew and then as far as Kyle goes, take some time, brainstorm some ideas and maybe bring him back down the road most likely repackaged. Sorry for the somewhat longish post on this, just felt like explaining why yall won't be seeing Kyle for a while. I will post an IC thread from Kyle explaining IC why hes going on hiatus and after that, likely wont post from Kyle for a little while.

Anyways, again, sorry for the longish post. And thank you to everybody who has liked Kyle's work, I appreciate that, and hope you will continue to follow Andrew/like his work. Despite the mixed bag of results, I really enjoy this place and RPing and getting to know some of yall OOC and interacting with yall and I hope to continue doing so for quite a while.

Monday Night Madness Member

[Image: KyleTheMachineMorrison_zps7c967b69.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyle Morrison's post:
(09-24-2013)