Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking A Leave
Kyle Morrison Away
The Machine

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-24-2013, 12:59 PM

Over the weekend, I went with my wife to the doctor as she was scheduled to get an ultrasound and to see the progress of our 3rd child, although over this past week, she had informed me that she has been feeling incredibly weak and has had issues breathing as well as chest pains.....so when we went in to the doctor, we also asked him to have him do some blood work and tests on her to see what was wrong...

Today, we received word that my wife Trisha's blood work has come in and Trisha has been diagnosed with pulmonary valve stenosis..according to the doctor, Trisha may have had this for some time, but that over years, it tends to worsen and symptoms get noticeable and that is the point that we are apparently at..

The doctor says that it is something that we need to keep an incredibly close eye on..it isn't too severe of a case as of yet, he classified it as a somewhat moderate case, but with this diagnosis, he says that her pregnancy is now considered high-risk due to the lack of fully proper blood flow for both her and to the baby as well as the fact that most treatment that would help her with her symptoms and prevent surgery could be harmful to the baby, and if she needs surgery, it could prove harmful to her and the child as well....we also learned that the actual birth could be incredibly hard on both her and the child...

Due to this news, I have come to a decision. I have already spoken to Paul Heyman and XWF management, and I will be taking an indefinite personal leave of absence to be with my wife and our children at this time, while we try to figure out the best things to do for my wife and for our future child and to get her the best treatment we can and to make sure that our child will be born with no problems of his own and will be ok.

Fighting is a passion of mine and despite the rough going, it has been a blessing to be a part of this company over the past couple months. But my family is and will always come first. And I must take this time to be with them. I have spoken to my brother, Andrew, and I thanked him for helping me get my foot in the door here and for being my support here and I'd also like to thank John Austin, Christine Nash, and Sarah Parsons for befriending me and being there when I needed fellow co-workers to talk to. But they all understand that my family, my wife and my children and my unborn child are the most important things in my life right now and for awhile.

This is not a goodbye, this is a so long for now. If all goes according to prayer and plan, things will work out and my family and I can overcome this obstacle together, and once we have done so and we are sure that my wife and my 3rd child will be ok, I will resume my training and re-prepare myself for my own obstacles.

When I say that I don't stop until the job is done, it is true. I won't stop being there for my family until we have overcome this, and when we have, I will re-train, hell, I will train harder than I ever have in my life, and I will overcome the hiatus and then when I do come back, I will not stop until I overcome and accomplish my dream of becoming a champion.

But for now, I must take this leave and do my job as a husband and a father, and take this time to care for my wife and my children.

Monday Night Madness Member

[Image: KyleTheMachineMorrison_zps7c967b69.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Kyle Morrison's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-24-2013), Cam Lang (09-24-2013), Christine Nash (09-24-2013), John Austin (09-24-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-24-2013), Rebel (09-24-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-24-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-24-2013, 02:36 PM

No Problem, My pleasure and thank you for being there as well. Keep in touch and let us know how she is.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-24-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-24-2013)
Sarah Parsons Offline
Royal Pain

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-24-2013, 02:37 PM

Totally agree with my sister. Your a great guy and look forward to your return.

2-1-0

[Image: SarahParsons-Ward_zps3fac4168.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarah Parsons's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-24-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-24-2013, 05:46 PM

man that sucks. hope she gets better. be with her and when ur ready and she is healthy come back to the XWF

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post