Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We all live on the wave of life. (RP 4)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-22-2013, 06:21 PM

It's a dark room, we see a man who we all figure to be Cam Lang. So much darkness fills the room, just a lightbulb within the centre of the room is the only light source at the moment.

I don't usually allow myself to get into all of this mystical fairy tale bullshit, but this may be what I need to win. Sometimes, darkness prevails over the light. Sometimes Eli, the righteous don't prevail. After all, you make yourself out to be a great man, so you would consider yourself the good man in this fight? I'm just the soul full of darkness, the one that you wish to ''seek the light''.

I'm thinking to myself... ''containing this darkness is what I'll need to do is win''.

You heard that right Eli, for the most part of my regular life I like to make no difference between the light of day and the eventual turn to nightfall... but the night sky is truly beautiful. When you become consumed with darkness, you have a few advantages over an opponent. Fuck, you have a lot of advantages.

Lang chuckles to himself, it's not his regular laugh but an eerie slow laugh... he stands up from his wooden chair which is placed right underneath the only light source in the room.

We need to go over the definition of darkness Eli, what truly is darkness? Some would say you should look into a mirror because you could very well be the definition Eli.

Lang looks up at the light and for a split second we see his face for the first time, before facing the camera once again.

Let us revisit to your championship match against Alexandra a little while back, you had done everything in your power to get over her and yet she stuck in there. I need to give you your props because you stuck in there for the long run, but you can tell Alexandra wanted it just a little more. So, basically what I'm getting to is we all know how that match ended if I'm correct. You, a man who's a supposed saviour and the ruler of a sub civilization, you HAMMERED the HAND of your most loyal companion and your opponent to a CROSS. You need to take a hard look at yourself, no matter what excuse you come up with for your actions that has to be one of the most darkest things I've ever seen Eli.

You think you've got this in the bag, haven't you? You believe this is a sure victory, well let me tell you something, I wouldn't be so confident. You claim that the world you live in, that in our world when we perform good deeds and acts of kindness that it's apparently how you live day to day. It's kind of ironic, you believe that everything you and your people do are for the ''almighty'' where on my planet which I like to refer as earth, we think of you as the strange, eerie and the one's that are full with ''darkness''.

Lang claps twice and just like that, the room suddenly becomes extremely illuminated. Lang has his hood off and he's wearing his wrestling tights, alongside a hoodie and he's sporting his sick ass shades to go alongside with the rest of his outfit. He takes a seat again and shows us a smile.

About your proposed handicap match, your right on one thing and that's that I was getting extremely angry with you Eli. Not at any of your bullshit reasons that you threw out, but simply because you can't understand basic English. I told you, if you ever want to have some sort of contest where you're the odd man out it will be my honour to take you up on that. What would happen if this actually took place? Well the answer to that trick question, is that it's already kind of happening this Warfare. You have myself and Jason, and I won't lie on this fact that we may not see eye to eye on what exactly our plan is you can rest assure you'll get the beating of a life time.

You've definitely said a few things that have caught my attention, one thing is that your right... I don't know you. I would never want to get to know you, the fact is you'd probably try to convert me to whatever bullshit you follow. Whether you want to admit it or not, that's all you do... take advantage of the weak and those who are ready to say goodbye to life, they come to you and basically you believe that you give them a second chance at life. In a way you do, but you take away any reality and any perception of it that they once had. They will never had the regular worries of the every day world that I have, but hey I'm not complaining.

Also Eli... you apparently know me inside and out.

Lang laughs to himself and he actually is on the verge on tears, he stops and after he's finished he looks at the camera with not a look of content, but rather a look of mist... a blank look with no expression.

You need to remember one thing Eli, I'm 21 years old. I have not even begun to reach the full potential that I'm capable of reaching, in other words the sky is truly the limit. At this young age, many have not even broken into top layers of the business and here I am main eventing. You're right, I'm taking in my fair share of losses but what you DON'T know about me is I'm very welcoming of these losses. They're only going to help me grow as a wrestler and a person. Another thing, I'm building my life on waves? Ironically, how I view life is that we're all on one huge wave until our inevitable death. In fact, you're on a wave right now Eli, living a life of prosperity and peace. But next thing you know, you'll be without your championship and that may send you a little bit towards the edge wouldn't it?

I'm going to show why I don't need to apart of something bigger than reality, I'm going to show why I've trained each and every day of my life to this match, whether it be physically or mentally. There's one thing you need to know, and that's I'm not going to give up. You can knock me down as many times as you please, it's going to take A LOT to keep me down. You may just need to END MY LIFE... that's right, I'M NOT GOING DOWN THAT EASY. I DARE YOU TO FINISH ME ELI...

I'll be waiting.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-22-2013)