Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 10:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Matt Ward (#1)
Alexander Cruchev

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2013, 12:00 PM

ACT: 1 Misery Loves Company

A-lot of people have no idea about the new guy in town, Alexander Cruchev. For those who have done their research, they know his family has connections with the infamous KGB organization. They also know that Cruchev has a distaste for Americans ever since the death of his father back in the late eighties. Either way we are in a for a world of pain with this new comer to XWF

We begin in Saint. Petersburg, Russia at the infamous Moika Palace. This compound is well known in it's rich history but ever more so for being where Grigori Rasputin was assassinated. We see Alexander sitting outside the compound waiting for a individual to show up. A heavily clothed man walks up and pulls out the chair where Alex is sitting. He sits down and hands Alex a manilla color envelope. Alex reaches inside and pulls out this photograph of Matt Ward.

[Image: ca10b087-864b-4136-830b-ce9a775284d3_zps26488ce1.jpg]

So what do you know about this man named Matt Ward?

The heavily clothed man removes the scarf around his face revealing a huge scar around his mouth. The smell of cigar smoke and vodka flows freely with this man. He starts to speak his broken English with a heavy Russian accent behind it.

Matt Ward is one of XWF's top fighters. He has alliances with John Black and has a detailed past with one Christine Nash. Matt has quick reactions to anything you bring to him. You have to hit him hard and fast to stand a chance against this man. After his recent split with Christine, Matt has been more aggressive in his recent matches and has been known to bend the rules to get what he wants and obtain the victory.

This man looks like a American. The stupid hat on his head and the hand gesture he is giving off tells me he is incompetent just like the rest of them

Don't mistake his foolish actions for weakness Alexander. He knows how the get the job done by any means necessary. But yes, he is one of those dreaded Americans.

Alexander's face has a distinguished look of hatred and sickness upon it as he realizes his first opponent is someone with a nationality he can not stand.

I ask the owners to put me in the ring with their best fighters in their federation and yet I get this idiot. Seems like I have something to prove against this fool. Well so be it. Thank you for your time Gregorian

The man now known as Gregorian gets up from his chair and drapes the scarf around his mouth. He looks around and walks off into the distance, eventually dispersing from sight. John's cell phone rings and he answers it.

Hello?......Hello?

The phone goes dead on the other end as Alex looks at his cell in wonder who it was that called. Alex picks up the picture of Matt off the table and glares into it once more

Matt Ward....you pathetic American scum. You walk around thinking you are the best money can buy but to me you will always be secondary to us Russians. We are the inferior beings and we will rule this world one day. I want you to be prepared for a battle.

A battle you will not win. I want you to be able to walk down the street and be known as the guy who can not survive the monster that is Alexander Cruchev...

Alex crumbles up the picture in his hands as our scene slowly comes to a close
[-] The following 2 users Like Alexander Cruchev's post:
Christine Nash (09-27-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-26-2013)