Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moonlight Stroll in Paris (Ally/Myst)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-21-2013, 08:13 PM

Alexandra had been upset about the ruination of her wonderful dinner party. She got up from the table and had stormed out, into the night streets of Paris. She wasn't sure if she had been followed. Her feet pounded on the pavement and her heartbeat raced, she ran, slamming into the fence across the street, just inches from the Seine. Rayne had crossed a line he never should have, and she was sure everyone could see it in her eyes. It wasn't so much that he stormed in trashing the place, but rather the fact that he focused his attention on David. She felt very protective of the man and didn't like Rayne's advances. As she stood there, glaring into the water, she felt eyes on her back.

"Yes?"

She turned around opening her eyes to see David standing there looking at her. Had he followed her outside? She looked at the ground sheepishly. She had never shown her anger in front of David before, and she hoped it didn't scare him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-21-2013, 08:22 PM

"Quite alright, dearest?" he asked, stepping toward her, not in caution, but in genuine concern for her well-being. Softly, he took her hand, hoping she might allow him to do so. When he felt no resistance, he glanced to her bright eyes and gave her a soft smile, letting her know he was there for her, purely and surely.

"I do hope that asinine interruption didn't completely ruin the night," he whispered to her, looking over her shoulder at the Seine. "I mean, we're in a lovely city. No need to let one ruffian crush our high hopes for the night to end beautifully."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-24-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-21-2013, 08:34 PM

Alexandra looked up at David smiling a little.

"Only briefly dearest. I'm alright now. For a moment there, I wasn't too sure."

She held onto his hand tightly, feeling safe, her heartbeat still racing as it often did around him. She found herself getting lost in his eyes, trying to form a sentance to describe how she felt in that moment.

"This was supposed to be a memorable night. And I feel as if I have had every promise I made for it to be a magical night, crashed in one moment."

She looked at him still, holding both of his hands in hers.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-21-2013, 08:39 PM

"Regardless of how it went down," David mused, thinking for a moment before finishing his statement. "I do believe it's been memorable. I won't soon forget that silliness. Though don't think of it negatively."

He gave a slight laugh, looking again into the cold waters of the river behind Alexandra. The miniscule ebb and flow of the molecules of water brought him some peace of mind. The entire scene was gorgeous. There they were, two souls illuminated by the dim streetlights around them, sending shadows dancing across the streets, and off the water.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-21-2013, 08:54 PM

Ally looked at him, smiling a bit more than before. Somehow, David always managed to captivate her. Perhaps it was the way he looked at her, so much could be said for the gaze that always fell on her from his eyes. But at the same time, she could not find words to describe it.

"David.."

His name managed to escape her lips. She didn't call him Mystica.. but rather his name. She felt a power surge through her like never before and a feeling took her over. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, to be close to the man who had completely captivated her.

"I'm sure you wont soon forget my anger as well. I made a complete mess of everything. But turning around and seeing you standing there, worried for me, made all the difference."

She bit her lip. The scene was all to romantic, the dim street lights, the sound of music coming from somewhere. The moonlight on the water. A moment like this, could make a girl fall even harder. She found herself getting lost in the magical powers that Paris gave off.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-21-2013, 09:04 PM

He shifted, looking away from the river and back at Alexandra, his heart all aflutter. What this creature did to him, he thought. How could someone have such an effect upon him? The very mention of her name put his nerves on end, like a creature listening for a predator. But it was an adrenaline rush he much appreciated. He felt alive for once. The demons in his head had settled in deep, and he was at peace -- not only with himself, but with the world around him and the girl before him. Right now, his past was inconsequential. Only the now mattered.

"I do what I can," David replied honestly. "It's all I could ever ask of someone else, so why not it be asked of me? I'll always care for you, Ally."

Ally. He wasn't sure why it is he called her that. He'd never called her that. Never shortened the name the world have given her. The idea seemed so perverse; to desecrate one's full name. But he supposed he'd only been called Dave in the office. And he'd despised it. It sounded so curt and unfeeling. Nicknames. Odd.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-21-2013, 09:18 PM

She let go of one of his hands, bringing her hand to his face. She rested it there upon his cheek, before letting go of the other and wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him closely. She closed her eyes tightly, and just soaked in the moment of being there with him. Hearing his words, how they burned a path directly to her heart.

"I shall always care for you too David. I did from the very first moment. I was so worried for you. But I see that you are the strong one."

She licked her lips before speaking again, pulling back slightly so she could look up into his eyes.

"I have never seen someone who cares as much as you do. I mean, look at our hands," She slid her hand down to his, with their match scars. "I don't know of anyone who would make that sacrifice for someone they barely know."

She looked at him, entwining the fingers of their scarred hands together.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-21-2013, 10:11 PM

"Strange thing, the capacity of the human heart," David said, enjoying the soft bumps from where their fingers met. "Once, on assignment in Iraq, I saw a man throw himself over a complete stranger to protect the man from gunfire. People do these things out of the pure commonality of being human. But what I did for you..."

He looked down at their twin scars. It was a blotch upon his hand, but not ugly in the slightest. It was a beautiful memory. He may have been a fool to many for having done it, but he had no regrets. These strange sentiments he held so dear.

"I can't say it was out of that simple connection. It's...much more complex."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-21-2013, 10:48 PM

She smiled softly at him, breaking the hug and continuing to hold his hand.

"Whatever it is, I enjoy the closeness that it has brought. I feel more connected to you than I ever have any other human or being on this planet."

She looked down, a blush taking her cheeks.

"I feel like you are with me, even when we are apart."

Their scar served as a reminder to her of the showing of David's feelings towards her. She knew he felt something, but what was it. Neither of them had yet to say the words. When she would try, she'd choke.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-21-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-21-2013, 11:04 PM

He knew a similar feeling. It was the words that dribbled out his vocal cords, but nothing ever spewed from his mouth. It was a game of tug of war. Who would say it first. But David was meek, lost in the moment. He couldn't say it. He was too caught up in her eyes, lost in the waters of the Seine reflected in her pupils. The beauty of it all, somehow encapsulated in a single moment. Intoxicating.

"In 1880, they pulled a girl from this river, Alexandra," David began, examining the reflection of the Seine in her eyes. "They made a death mask of her face, which was common at the time. That mask would be the mould for the first CPr dummies. Accordingly, by association, she, some unknown suicide girl, became the post-mortem owner of the most kissed face in the history of man."

He paused, looking at her with a straight face.

"I think I could change that."

And with that, he gently, ever-so gently, kissed her on the cheek, relishing the momentary contact between his lips and her skin. She smelled of things he couldn't place. Some flower scent, mixed with a wine and bedsheet symphony. Ecstasy in that second. He could not have held this back. It was a dam waiting to burst.

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-21-2013, 11:34 PM

Alexandra was lost in his words, his scent, the feel of his lips on her cheek. She closed her eyes, soaking it all in. She bit her lip softly, fighting back a soft moan that threatened to escape her lips, turning it into a sigh. She felt weak in the knees and leaned against David to steady herself. Her heart beat wildly in her chest and she wanted to speak her feelings for him, what he truly meant to her, but again, it caught in her throat.

"I could listen to you speak all night. Such beautiful words. They work their way into my heart and soul and hold me captive. Not a one of Michelangelo's sculptures could ever compare to you. You are more valuable to me than any trinket or jewel."

She shuddered half from the cold breeze, half from the longing for his lips to touch her skin again. She felt him hold her up, keeping her from falling over, his heart racing like hers. It kept perfect time with his. She leaned against him as they stood by the waters edge, leaning up to press her lips to his cheek, returning his romantic gesture with one of her own.

"Shall we see Paris together, through new eyes?"

She smiled up at him as they walked, her hand in his. She looked up into his eyes, her heart began to beat rapidly, finding herself getting lost in his eyes again. She hoped he would let her show him Paris as she saw it with him. She inhaled his scent, her mind began to swirl. He smelled like rain, library books, and chocolate. She found herself intoxicated by him in every way imaginable.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-23-2013, 09:07 PM

As they walked the sleepy night-drenched streets, David began to notice the obvious: everything was closed, though the neon lights and signs were still lit up, sending a technicolour glow down upon the two shadows walking in the street. Not even a passing taxi cab could pull David from his momentary trance as he became transfixed by the majesty of Paris at night. Just past midnight, and everything was closing down. But there was something still so alive. He looked to Alexandra, his hand locked in hers as they walked, and offered up a tale of morbidity.

"I know you're familiar with this city, but..." He chuckled slightly. "Ever been down in the crypts beneath the city? Walls and walls of bones. I helped produce a documentary on it once. Lots of people have allegedly gone missing down there. Imagine it all. A world of death, right here beneath the living. Fascinating."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-23-2013, 09:13 PM

Alexandra looked up at him, glancing into his eyes for a moment. She found herself getting lost for the moment, before giggling softly and speaking again.

"I've heard about them, but I've never actually gotten the chance to see them. God how I'd love too. Paris is so full of life, but then again, every major city is built on top of the dead. Rather a morbid fascination isn't it?"

She smiled softly.

"I guess I've always been fascinated with death. Could stem from the tragedy I've seen in my life."

She swallowed hard, feeling his hand tighten around hers. She wanted to tell him how much she understood what it was like to lose someone you loved. Not just in the sense of them walking away..but the forever kind of loss.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-23-2013, 09:23 PM

"Death has always been a subject of morbid fascination with humanity," David replied, looking back up to the lights above, but savouring the sweet connection of their hands, like two spiders spinning an intricate web of unsaid sweet nothings.

"It's not necessarily something to truly fear. Everyone dies," he went on, now looking down into those eyes that made his legs weak. "But the tragedy remains, those diary entries about loved ones sporadically arranged across the floor, trying to take shape. You make of it what you must. It's the intricacy of all interwoven things. We live, we die, we mourn. If you don't mind sharing...what is it that plagues you so? It hurts me to see you hiding something so dire."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-23-2013, 09:37 PM

Alexandra looked up into David's eyes still keeping her hand in his. She stopped walking and turned to look at him. For a moment she doesn't say anything, she simply looked into his eyes, finding the strength therein to speak on what plagued her so.

"When I was twenty-four, I fell deeply in love with a man. We had been friends for a great many years. We had some of the most amazing adventures together, we grew together in way. Wrestling all over the world. One night, he told me that he could have seen us settling down, raising a family. We shared that one moment, that I never thought would happen for me. Two days later, he was gone. He never told anyone that he had epilepsy. He was on so much medication and still he chose this industry. He chose to wrestle."

Alexandra could feel the tears stinging at her eyes.

"One stormy night I received the worst phone call a person ever could receive. He was gone. They said his heart had exploded. A combination of the medication they had him on. After the funeral I lost all control, I began to drink, a lot. I began not caring what happened. I dared those who said they wanted me dead to come and do it. I stopped caring what happened to me. I sort of became closed off. My daughter was four at that time. I sent her to live with my birth father. One night, after drinking quite a bit. I decided it would be smart to drive myself home. I took a curve to fast, wound up going over the edge, rolled my car all the way down it. I woke up in the hospital several weeks later. Having very little memories of what had happened in the past few months."

She looked down.

"I understand what it's like to lose someone you love. I never thought I'd feel that strongly after that again. Sure there has been others.. but none that I felt that connected to... until you. And I never want to lose you."

Alexandra looked up into his eyes, a solitary tear rolled down her cheek, as she admitted what scared her when it came to the bond between them.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-23-2013, 09:53 PM

David found himself silent, drinking in Alexandra's words like a strong elixer. It had been brewed from the coldest places in the human soul, and it chilled him to the bone. There he stood, watching another spew forth their life unto him. But for once in his life, he did not feel like running away. No more running. No more apathy and hiding from the pain. As the tear rolled down Alexandra's cheek, a memory swept him, and the now-free spirit of his dearest departed Emily Cantrell guided his hand up to her cheek, brushing away the tear.

"No tears," he whispered, pulling her in close so that she may cry into the chest of his jacket as he comfortingly rubbed her back. "Life is full of pain. But we take these things and we let them become molds for what we become. And if anything, all of that has shaped you...shaped you into something perfect. Astounding. Truly astounding -- that a girl from such suffering could become something as beautiful as you. You have a daughter...perhaps one day I might have the honour of meeting her. If she is anything like you...she will end up perfect. You took such a self-destructive path. I can't say I didn't do the same."

He ran his scarred palm over the smooth lines in the hair at the top of her head, following the strands from root to tip, petting her into a sense of security.

"I'm not going anywhere. If I go, we both go. If you go, I follow at your heels. I will follow you into whatever it may be. Come what may."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-23-2013, 10:08 PM

Alexandra held onto him, hearing his words pouring into her ears like the sweetest melody she had ever heard. She kept her arms around him, looking up at him, before lowering her head back down. She inhaled his scent again and it sent her head spinning. She closed her eyes, fighting back the rest of the tears that wanted to fall from her eyes.

"I was foolish to ever be so reckless. I had responsibilities and a child to take care of. You are right, it did shape me into who I am. It taught me to be strong, as everything that has ever happened to be, or ever will happen to me will do. I think that my daughter would surprise you. She actually quite bright. To be honest I have a son as well."

She slid back a little, still keeping her arms around his waist. Her blue eyes looked into his and she swallowed hard.

"No matter what may happen, no matter how tough things may get. I'm here. I am with you. Nothing will ever take me from your side. I'm yours, in whatever way you want me to be."

She stopped speaking and just spent the next few moments looking into his eyes. Her gaze soft, filled with love, admiration, and something more than that. She felt bonded to him in every way imaginable. If he but asked her, she would be his.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

09-23-2013, 10:16 PM

He slid back, taking her hand in his once more, except this time bringing it to his lips and delivering a gentle kiss to her fingertips. Old chivalry flooding back in his head like a monsoon. This is proper. This is right.

"Then I look forward to meeting them one day. I would hope to show them the world I have seen, filled with the subtle complexities of life and unlife. All those moments trapped up in my head. If nothing else, promise me this..."

And with that, he delivered a gentle peck on her lips before pulling away, the blood rushing to his face and the adrenaline sending his heart into wicked aerial spirals, trailing smoke all along the skyline of his chest.

"Be mine tonight in this city built upon the dead."

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-23-2013, 10:25 PM

Alexandra's heart beat wildly in her chest, as it never had before. Her breath was caught in her chest. She could still feel his lips on hers. She smiled brightly at him, and nodded.

"Yes. A million times yes."

She giggled softly, blushing as red as a rose.

"Tonight, tomorrow, everyday."

She never thought that he would have kissed her. She pressed her lips together, before speaking again.

"I would be honored for you to meet them. Eli has given the go ahead for them to join me at the compound. They will be arriving there Tuesday morning. I've missed them so much."

She smiled at him, keeping her hand in his. Knowing now that David loved her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post