Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frights in Paris
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-21-2013, 04:50 PM

The nightmares still haunted me even when I was awake. Haunted me whenever I closed my eyes but the worse had to be Griffin’s death at the hands of Nova. I could smell the blood, death and destruction as that nightmare kept repeating in my head.

Where is he?

I sniffed and crouched down on the rooftop overlooking the city. Paris was a
wonderful city, always has been no matter how deep the scars went. The sound of a familiar bike caught my attention and I followed it into the city.

Griffin was sitting on his bike, joint in one hand and looking out over the city. He didn’t notice that I was there and I smiled, gently putting my hand on his back. He let out a startled yelp, jumped and fell off his bike. His joint was still in his hand but his other hand reaching for something. I couldn’t help but laugh softly.

Are you okay?

I kept laughing as I held out my hand, the nightmare forgotten for a minute.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-21-2013, 09:02 PM

I felt my eye twitch and I cocked my head, "Bella? Are you serious?"

My eyes drifted to the joint and I sighed, "Of course you are..."

The nightmare reared its ugly head as I looked at Griffin, not seeing him as he stood in front of me now, but as he did in the dream. I could see the blood as it poured from his throat and the pipe as it jutted from his chest...It needed to stop. I took a hand full of his shirt and pushed him up against a tree, getting on my toes to see his throat better. Lightly, my fingers touched his bare flesh when he reacted in a way that I really wasn't expecting.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-21-2013, 09:30 PM

I stumbled back and accidentally hit his bike. His eyes snapped to the bike and I froze.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you...I could show you but...that requires you to trust me and let me touch you..."

Slowly, I moved away from his bike, making sure it didn't fall.

"Griffin...please...I know it doesn't make sense but to be honest...you and Radio might be the only two who wouldn't think I was crazy..."

I could still see him covered in blood and it was taking everything I had not to force my hand.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-22-2013)
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 09:44 AM

I just rolled my eyes and cupped his face, pulling him closer and resting my forehead against his and pulling him into the nightmare. He tried to pull back but I tangled my hand in his hair, keeping him there.

It was a little hard to show him since his already fucked mind didn't help but he saw his final moments in the dream. His throat being ripped out, the pipe being shoved into his chest, ripping his heart into shreds. He even heard Nova's final words to him. My tears dripped down my cheeks and landed on his, shaking softly.

Slowly, I pulled away, my hands still cupping his cheeks and I stared at him, his eyes were closed and I felt his body shake softly.

"Griffin?"

I took my hand from his hair and gently brushed my fingers down his jaw, watching and waiting for him to react.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 10:33 AM

I ran my hand down to where his heart was and I kept it there, feeling his heart beat under my fingers. He was alright...he was still alive but I couldn't shake it. My eyes scanned his and I felt bad for showing him. My arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry...I just had to make sure..."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 12:12 PM

I noticed the smile and smiled back softly, my hand pushing my hair back.

"I kinda made a meal of him. Drank his blood and ended up getting his memories. I think that's what brought it on...I'm still going to worry...I don't trust him...I just..."

I felt myself shaking and I stepped back, my hands resting against the seat. Griffin put his hands on my shoulders and I looked up, smiling softly.

"Sorry...I'm touching your baby."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 01:32 PM

I nodded, "Imagine...being unable to get high for weeks, even months. Then someone handing you a joint. Imagine that high, that pleasure. After I bit Nova at Shove It...that's what it was like...I had a taste for his blood and I followed his scent...He's a vampire now because of me..."

I sat down on his bike, looking up at him.

"You didn't upset me. I don't know why I had that nightmare of you...this is the first interaction you and I have ever really had."

A smile and I cocked my head slightly before lifting my hand and twirling his blunt.

"Why do you get high?"

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 03:38 PM

"Never knew why anyone got high...and I've never gotten high."

I stared at the joint, pulling my arm back when he went to grab it. My eyes went back to him and I smiled.

"Did you want this back?"

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 04:49 PM

I looked hesitantly at it before handing it over, "I'm not sure how I would react to it. Never done it so..."

He smirked, taking it from me before lightly it back up and taking a drag.

"Shit's good."

"I'll take your word for it."

Griffin smirked and stepped away from the tree. I stayed on the bike, my head cocked.

"Are you friends with Luca?"

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 05:38 PM

"Can I show you what else I saw? In my nightmare?"

"Wait...there's more?"

I nodded, "I watched Luca and Mystica die. I know you're not friends with them but...you are the only one who has seen what I saw...Its up to you...I wouldn't force it."

The Black Circle and The Brotherhood? I don't really remember those groups...

"Who are the Brotherhood and the Black Circle?"

"You really haven't been here long, have you?"

I shook my head, "Not long enough to know the different stables."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 06:30 PM

I nodded and walked over to him, my hands shaking softly before I cupped his face, pulling him down and placing my forehead against his. Deciding to show him Luca's first, I focused on it. Showing him flashes as Luca tried talking to some girl. I felt Griffin try to pull away once he watched the slow and painful twist of Luca's head and the sick sound of his throat being ripped out.

"One more..."

I felt Griffin start to shake and his eyes squeezed shut. I felt kind of bad but...it felt better once someone else knew. The images changed and now he was watching all of us, including himself, run from Nova and the girl from Luca's death. We both watched as a fatally wounded Mystica sprinted towards the two, his fist raised and trying to buy the rest of us time in what was left of the world we once knew.

A gasp came from Griffin's throat when I showed him Mystica's stomach being ripped open and Nova's hand punching threw. Every few minutes, Mystica's back would arch towards Nova. We listened to Mystica's last comment before Nova ripped out his spine.

I opened my eyes and watched Griffin. He stood on shaking knees, his eyes still shut and he looked like he would be sick.

"Griff?"

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 07:20 PM

"You should have come to me earlier if you wanted your memories back. It'll be painful, slow and really...You would have to spend a lot of time with a bloodsucking corpse."

Woot! Twice tonight I managed to throw Griffin off balance.

"You read my thoughts?"

I nodded, "Yep. Kinda hard not too. It's a lot of fun sometimes. You could read mine if you wanted too but that means having to do work. Those dreams you saw...those didn't come just from me...They are meant to be a warning...something that has to do with the girl. I don't really know since that means letting Nova in my head but...there's no way I could dream that up on my own...I've only met Luca once and he pointed a gun at my head."

I cocked my head again, my hand running across his forehead and brushing away the sweat the formed.

"Do you want me to dig around in your head? Its all up to you but...if you want too, you would have to do it at my place."

"You live in a park."

"That's where I hunt, train and hang out. My home...well...my apartment is the penthouse suite at the Venetian in Las Vegas. Do you want me to help you with your memories?"

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-22-2013, 08:25 PM

"It's real easy if you're asleep because you're already relaxed. It'll be painful...I'm not gonna lie...which is why I said it would be better to do it at my place. Safer for me anyway...Don't want your Brothers to make me into Vampire Stew."

I smiled and took his arm, pulling his sleeve up and writing down the address.

"It won't be hard unless you fight me. That will make it hurt even more or even damage the memory. You're going to be fucking exhausted after each session though...I'm not sure how much you can take just yet but I won't push you past an hour. After that, I'll start feeling the pain and you might get some of my memories. If you want, I can show you how to sneak into other peoples heads. Unless that's too freaky."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-23-2013, 12:00 PM

I'll be free anytime. Just show up and we'll get started. Learning how to see into someone's head could give you an advantage in matches. It's simple really, just turning it on and off. Pure control is everything and you're gonna need that once you start getting memories back.

I smiled and gently slapped his cheek, I don't have any plans nor am I booked for any matches. Just give the front desk your name and they will give you the key. Might want to bring a bag, like I said, you're going to be drained and pass out there.

I waved my hand slightly and turned, walking towards the ledge before turning back to him, Is there anything else you want or need to know? Best get the questions out now and not in the hotel room.

Hate Post Like Post