Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 02:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time-Off
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-21-2013, 02:32 PM

The film begins. The quality, both visual and audible, is poor, but we can still see the scene. It's Daniel's bedside. From the light in the room it could be assumed that the sun has just begun setting. Daniel comes in from behind the shot and sits down. He looks slightly above the camera for a couple of seconds, as if checking some figures or something. If it wasn't obvious enough, Daniel's recording himself using his phone. It's stood up somehow on his nightstand, and is aiming at his face. He smiles at the shot and then exhales for a second.

Damn, the XWF is a wild place. Less than a month into this and I've already won multiple titles, and been on the receiving end of some serious ass-kicking - but then again, I've also been on the giving end.

...That came out wrong.

Eh, whatever. The thing is, I've been sticking my neck out every Warfare, and a couple of Shove-Its along the road, but for this week, I've decided to take it off. No matches to worry about, don't have to think about the X-Treme Title... In fact...

Daniel stretches his torso off-shot. Shuffling and the moving of cans and plates can be heard from where he went off to.

I couldn't help myself...

He returns to the shot... with the FTW UFO E1999 Title in his hand.

And took a little souvenir for my week off. A little memento for the time I will spend away. Now that I'm a two-time FTW Champion, and a former one-time X-Treme Champion in my first month says a lot. And I'm alright with making a statement. You know what my motto is. Or at least you should, considering that I've probably said it more times than Ion took the 'roids. Although for this week, talking's all I have. Well, besides the whole 24/7 rules that this title has to offer. That's got action written all over it.

He pulls out the straps all the way and slings it over his shoulder as he talks.

Although I'm having a little me-time to compromise all the work I've put in, and even though I'm not going to train until I know I'll have my next match, my focus will remain on the XWF. My priorities are still the same as before. I'll have a whole lot of thinking to do while I'm gone, and trust me, that's not a good thing for a certain someone.

He might not see me as a threat. He probably thinks that he's got some bigger problems compared to me, but I'm not to be underestimated. You can speak to multiple people here and they will tell you the same. My motives have not changed, either way you put it. It doesn't matter if you have a match this Wednesday, and it doesn't matter that I'm my own champion. I'm not done until I have my revenge. You better hope you grow a third eye in the back of your head because you can't be looking behind your back all your life, waiting for the moment to strike.

Sure, I'm not a threat to you, but I promise you, I should be. Something's going to happen sooner or later. And the result will be disastrous.

I don't have a gripe with anyone else in the XWF. No one wants to gun me down, and other than you there is no one I want to hunt down. This gives me the focus I need to correctly plan, and to correctly strike. Neither of the titles matter. Once my goal is complete, once I've done to you what you've done to me - to take something that means so much away without a clear thought of the repercussions - then my work will be done.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, Rebel. Now it's time to take yours' for myself.

He nods in satisfaction, leans in, and ends the video.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Smoke's post:
John Austin (09-21-2013), Liz Hathaway (09-21-2013), MattWard (09-21-2013)