Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Going Down (RP 1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-20-2013, 03:46 PM

(camera feed on, we see Andrew Morrison sitting in a chair in a dark room, he is looking down at his fists, which are resting on his knees)

"Ah, just when you think that the book is shut and burnt, a final chapter rises from the ashes.."

(Andrew runs a hand through his hair, as an old XWF audio clip plays, and he smiles as it plays)

Kasey Cross: "I will hunt you down and fucking end your career for good. Boy, us Cross's are not ones to mess with. And you will learn why."

(Andrew runs a hand through his goatee and laughs almost hysterically)

"Kasey, do you think I have forgotten those words? Do you think I have forgotten your pathetic threat toward me, or any of your pathetic families attempts to threaten me or to hurt me? Why, tell me, Kasey, when I got through leaving your brother a broken man in the middle of that ring, when I walked back up that ramp a victorious man, like I told you I would, where were you, huh?"

"Where were you to try to "hunt me down and end my career?" Where were you to teach me a lesson? I mean I would say I have done a pretty good job at messing with your entire family for months now.."

(another audio clip plays, this is a clip from Andrew's voicemail)

Kasey Cross: "I will show you why you need to fear me..."

(Andrew laughs again and slaps his knee before looking back at the camera)

"If I did not fear your brother, who actually has been in the ring for a while, and is actually worth a millisecond of my time, and who I destroyed not one but THREE times!?...why the FUCK would I fear his little sister, who has never been in a match?"

"You Crosses are definitely all the same, you sit here and run your mouths like you are better than everyone else, despite the fact that a majority of the time, you all are getting your asses whipped and left with egg on your face. The difference is that your brother actually had the balls to follow through and get into that cage with me. For that I have the tiniest sliver of respect for."

(Andrew cracks up as he said the word respect)

"But that is the only respect I would ever give your pathetic family...and like I was saying, your brother at least had the balls to attempt, ATTEMPT, to get in that ring with me, and accept my challenge, and I took him out. Why, the world has not seen or heard from JTC since. You, on the other hand, you sit here and like a "good" Cross would do, run your fucking mouth and talk to me like you are better than me, that you think you stand a fucking chance, and what did you do when you had the chance? When you have HAD the chance?"

"You haven't done a FUCKING thing but sit your ass at home or go into that ring and run your mouth some more. And it has taken Giovanni Ferrari putting you in this match to even get close to me. Pathetic. Your brother tried to take manners into his hands. Look at what happened to him. Why, your sister-in-law..."

(Andrew looks down for a moment)

"Why, I heard what happened to Michelle. The bitch had a mouth on her that needed shut, but it really is a shame..."

(Andrew looks up with a sick smirk on his face)

"It is a shame that it wasn't me that could have shut it up for the world, instead of how it went down. Then again, with the embarrassment her husband gave her and now you running your mouth like the cowardly bitch you are, I wouldn't be surprised if she jumped in front of those bullets just so she can do like the rest of the XWF and world want to do and that is to stop hearing you fucking Crosses run your fucking mouths!"

(Andrew runs his hands through his hair and laughs)

"Do not worry, Kasey. I will end you just as I ended your brother. And then you can spend all the time in the world looking for your long lost brother, and visiting your sister-in-law, because I will put the final nail in the coffin in what is the Cross family..."

(Andrew looks back down and laughs)

"Do not think I have forgotten about the third participant in this match at Warfare, Jake Woods is it? I will have something to say on that subject as well as Miss Cross at a later time, but for now..."

(Andrew begins to sing in the tune of "Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush")

"The Cross Family is going down, going down, going down,

the Cross family is going down at Wednesday Warfare...

I will end them once and for all, once and for all, once and for all

I will end them once and for all at Wednesday Warfare..."

(Andrew continues to hum the tune and run a hand through his hair as the camera feed ends)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (09-20-2013), John Austin (09-20-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-20-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-20-2013)