Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Institutionalized (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-20-2013, 01:10 PM

Last week we found John Austin losing his mind inside a insane asylum. With help from a mysterious doctor, John was able to sleep peacefully through-out the night. After a supposedly good progress report, John was moved from the padded white cell to a normal room with a actual bed and window. We find John sitting up on the bed with his head leaned back on the cold hard maroon colored wall.

I was told I made a mockery of myself last week. Well I would apologize for my actions to all of you watching but I don't. I am not ashamed for how I behaved, contrary to what you believe. See I have this side of me that's evil. When the voices start to cloud my judgement, bad things happen. "They" say its my path of violence and destruction. Now with help from my good doctor, I am calm and I have been for a little while now. I have to agree with XWF's board of directors, this was something that I needed for quite some-time now.

With that being said, I have a busy week ahead. I take on Griffin MacAlister here in a couple days. Then I face The Morrisons with my goddess at my side on Madness then we get to the biggie. A match most people said really wouldn't happen. My battle with the one and only Alexandra Callaway. See for those UN-aware, we faced off one time before when I was in The Connection and she was apart of Team Crimson Dong. The end result, The Connection won that faithful night.

I have nothing but the up-most respect for you Alexandra. I think it's no secret that we are really good friends outside the ring. You are one of the most toughest females in this business right now. You are also aligned with a man who I respect dearly, Eli James. See all that I have mentioned makes me respect the hell out of you and what you have done so far here in XWF. The great XWF nation gets to see who really is the toughest of the tough when we face off. As you know I take no prisoners when you face off with me, so you better be on your A game.

John looks down at his forest green clothing that the asylum gives everyone that is committed. He chuckles slightly and just shakes his head as if to say...what the fuck ever. John gets up from the bed and walks towards the window. He begins to look out the window as if to say....freedom is almost here.

I will admit, I have not been a good boy. You see when you are in here, you have ALOT! of time to kill. During my episodes I have been having, I have been thinking of the many ways I can flat out destroy you. Take away one of the legs of The Congregation if you will. When one leg gets taken out, the whole tower crumbles. Like I said before, I respect your leader but he has something I want. Something that NO-ONE has been able to take away from him. I will go through everyone in your little group to get what I want.

Just think of this as what is best for business. All those motherfuckers out there want me as champ because it's the right thing to do. No longer do they want to sit and suffer through the same mindless garb that The Congregation brings to Warfare every week. Okay, I am getting a little ahead of myself, I apologize. What I meant to say Alexandra is that think of this as a friendly game of chess.

You can make your move and credit it may be a great move BUT I! come back with a move that counters anything you wanted to do. You already have a well told career so far here in XWF but all that is about to change when I get through with you.

We hear John begin to laugh and he turns around to reveal those crazy bloodshot eyes of his. Seems like every-time he starts talking with some sense, his eyes become bloodshot. This only means that the demons are trying to take over. John sits on the cold concrete floor Indian style

You see the stars in the night sky, O how beautiful they are. They shine bright like the hair of my goddess. I have learned a thing or two about you sweet Alexandra. I know you better than you know yourself. A man wearing the shirt of the Hawaiians and speaking in riddles will not save you...NO ONE CAN!...See I hold the key to the galaxy, you want it, come get it. I have no regrets for the pain and suffering I will bring to you. Management made the mistake of putting you in the ring with me, so blame them for the hell that awaits you.

I seen the fiery pits of damnation and they warm my soul up. They scream out in pain but I enjoy it, oh yes I enjoy it very much. The ones that scream, they felt your pain my dear. They dare defied my name and look what happen to them, they are lost for all eternity. The blood and violence will reign supreme on Warfare. Your time as the queen of Warfare is over baby girl. I have only begun the games and we get stronger and more violence fueled from here.

So hush little baby, don't say a word. John Austin will buy you a... one way ticket to HELL!!. Get ready for the embarrassment of having to tell your father that you lost to me. Get ready for the shame and ridicule you will bring The Congregation. Get ready for hell on earth........

John begins to laugh sadistically and starts to make snow angels on the concrete floor. Wow this guy has lost his damned mind...that is for sure

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Austin's post:
(09-27-2013), (09-20-2013), Christine Nash (09-20-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-20-2013)