Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The start of the next journey. (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-20-2013, 10:26 AM

Night has taken over, a slight breeze is filling the air and we are met with a very narrow and long path within a forest. Soon enough, a figure seems to arise from the light mist that fills the air and it's no other than Cam Lang.

If you want to bring up your members of the Congregation, let me bring up my members of the Extreme Revolution.

Walking through the forest, some would describe it as eerie. Lang looks around him, hearing the sounds of nature's creatures and can even see pairs of eyes from these said creatures observing Cam walking along but he's done this a few times.

We can start off with LJ Havok... he's already fought for the Crown, he's won the rumble in Brooklyn, he's proven he can stand tall with the ''big dogs'' around here. He goes into each match with one goal, and it's to raise hell. He has the same drive and determination as myself, which is why we had to bring him along into this thing. You can call him out on his recent losses, but he's not going to listen. That's the kind of man LJ is, regardless of the results he's faced with he's going to move forward with his career and keep on fighting... I guess with all that said, a fighter is what really describes LJ. Personally, I'm happy to have him on my side.

Secondly, and whether you want to admit it or not you all know this was a big surprise... Peter Gilmour! Myself and Peter had a brief time period where we were forced to compete against each other during our road to War games and when it was all said and done I was the one that lead my team to victory, I was the unofficial CAPTAIN of my team.

Lang steps in a fairly deep puddle, stopping for a few seconds before removing his foot like there was no said puddle in front of him.

Now, if you never heard or saw you could sum it up and say I had a lot of choice words for Peter, but something clicked. When he was able to overcome the cowardly attack from the brotherhood and fight in that match, I saw Peter in a completely different light. I thought he was past his prime, I didn't think he had what it took to compete at the level he was once at... but I was wrong. I believe War games was the re-birthing of the original Peter Gilmour, and with his win last week and the right to face the X-treme champion Rebel next Warfare, I think he'll prove once again why he is one of the best in the game.

Last and most certainly least, the third man in our steel cage bout Jason E Smith. Many can see this as a wild card pick, and I could understand why. Why would we bring Jason alongside us, what did he do to deserve to walk with the ER? Let me tell you exactly what he did, Jason brings a lot more to the table than people give him credit for. When he's at the top of his game, I can't see too many people standing toe to toe with him. However, our tag match against Elisha and Casey Jones... I don't think he was at the highest level of intensity that he can reach. I'm not going to use that as an excuse, the two members of the Congregation WON the match, however they didn't see myself or Jason at our best.

I apologize for this, I'm not proud of myself and neither was Jason... keep that victory close boys, because if we meet again in the future I might as well fix my mistake.

Eli, I could go back and forth with you all the time I want. It's simply easy to rebuttal to the ridiculous words that come out of your mouth. You may not even know this, but you made this match happen. You can go on and on about how I didn't accept your challenge for a handicap match, Eli I don't remember saying no to your challenge. Personally speaking, I don't have the best memory but I could remember whether I said yes or not to a challenge. It would of been my honour, alongside the Extreme Revolution's to kick you down on the ground where you stand but I guess we'll have to settle for this.

Before I go any further with you Eli, I need to issue a warning to one man...

Jason, you know as well as I know that this is every man for himself. Outside of this match, we are two members of the Extreme Revolution... but in this steel structure we're going to be two individuals fighting for Eli's championship. We haven't talked since our last match Jason, and I guess this is the time where I break my silence towards you. I want this championship, I NEED THIS CHAMPIONSHIP...

If that means going through you to get it, you can bet your ass I'm going to do just that. You're talented in that ring, and I'm not sure if many people know it but I do. I know you have the strength and potential to take myself and Eli out if you desired to do so and I won't expect anything less. Just letting you know, when it's all said and done it just won't be enough as you'll be staring up at the NEW U.S champion.

Back to you Eli, I will make you bleed, I will leave you limping out of the arena and you can damn well bet your ass that I will try to once and for all end the phenomenon known as Eli James. There has few times here that you've felt the bitter taste of defeat, and when that night is over it will be alright Eli... you'll have the same taste in your mouth as I've had for weeks. Losing is not fun, losing is not what I came here to do. But, you simply don't understand that the odds are in my favour.

I have no idea of Jason's mindset going into this, I don't know if he's going to fight alongside with me or against me, one thing that people underestimate most about Jason is his intelligence, in the end he'll do what's best for him. If trying to take me out seems like his best decision, he'll try to accomplish that.

I can't wait for a response Eli and Jason, as for now I'll be waiting.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cam Lang's post:
(09-25-2013), LJ Havok (09-20-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-20-2013)