Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
storm_Warning [The Sound of Madness] -- Paul E.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-18-2013, 08:34 PM

< < A tape arrived at XWF HQ... it is addressed to Paul E. Heyman and/or John Madison... and Sin&Eli. It is marked 'A Storm Front is Moving into Madness [with a possible pit stop at WarFare]'. The tape is opened, inserted into a player, and begins... > >

< < The video for 'Sound of Madness' by Shinedown plays, with certain words flashing across the screen in brilliant hues of crimson & yellow... > >

Yeah, I get it,
You're an outcast.
Always under attack.
Always coming in last,

...bringin' up the past ...

No one owes you anything.
I think you need a shotgun blast,
A kick in the ass,
So paranoid. . .
Watch your back!!

Oh my, here we go...

Another loose cannon gone
bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
I'm still laughing like hell...

... I'm so sick of this tombstone mentality,
If there's an afterlife,
Then it'll set you free.

But I'm not gonna part the seas
For your self-fulfilling prophecy.

You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna Believe,
You've been infected by a social disease?

WELL THEN, TAKE YOUR MEDiCINE...

I created the Sound of Madness,
Wrote the book on pain,
Somehow I'm still here,
To explain,
That the darkest hour never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun...

When you gonna wake up and fight...

... for yourself?

*static*

< < Static fills the screen. Slowly it dissipates, before being replaced by the image of raYne, sitting in a chair on his outside porch, as rain pours down from the sky in tiny droplets. A light shower... but perhaps, a sign of a heavy storm to come... > >

< < raYne sits with one leg crossed over the other, wearing a pair of skinny, jet black jeans, a hot pink, studded belt, and a black tee with a hot pink heart emblazoned across the front. His feet are fitted into a pair of faded pink tennis shoes, around his throat is a necklace with a sparkling diamond heart pendant, and his hair is dyed a luminescent pink. His eyelids sparkle with glitter... he giggles... before speaking > >

"Paul E. ... hi there, darling." raYne lifts a glass of pink lemonade to his bedazzled lips, and takes in a sip. before shaking his head from the sharp taste. He smiles. "Paul E. ... I have a proposition for you. You see... I know you, as well as Johnny Madison, have no inclination to have me participate in your programming. I have an idea, for you specifically Paulie, but I also have one for John, IF he's interested of course...

"... we'll start with you, Paul. Next Monday, I would simply adore it if you would give me the honor to debut a brand-spankin' new talk show, exclusive to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation... a talk show more controversial than Piper's Pit, and more cutting edge than... well, The Cutting Edge! I've dubbed it-- 'The Storm Front'. And for its first guest... I'm hoping YOU would do me the honor. If you're... UP... for it, if you know what I mean... then have your people call my people. We'll do breakfast.

"... IF you know what I mean. You know what they say... more the cushion for the pushin'. You're totez adorbz, Paul, you really are. And your little ECW thing was AB-SO-LUTELY adorable. It... went totally nowhere, and ended up being a complete flop... but still. Adorable. ^.^ "

raYne takes another sip of the lemonade, licks his lips... bats his eyelashes... and then uncrosses his legs, before crossing the other one over. He now has an even bigger smile on his face.

"Now... Johnny-Boi. Do I have an idea for YOU! ... As well as Sin. ... And Eli. You see... Sin? She is kind of a friend of mine, in a way." raYne turns his head, pondering for a moment... his expression begins to shift, to a more serious one. "Sin... you're one of the VERY few peoplee here to have shown me any form of kindness...", he turns his head to look into the camera. "For that, hun, I thank you. Ever so much." raYne lifts up his hands and form the 'heart' symbol. "You're perfect. And I hope you and Eli live happily ever after." He lowers his hands, before continuing. "Sin, it would be an absolute HONOR... if you would allow me the privilege to be your bride's maid. That's right... a "male" bride's maid. Though, I'm not technically a male... nor am I female. OR shemale, as some would have you Believe. I'm androgynous... and lately, I've been leaning heavily toward the feminine side of my gender dichotomy. I've been happi... after I received some wonderful news. I know, some of you may be wondering how I survived being slashed with the lightsaber, and then there was that whole core in my chest thing... I have another tape soon to be delievered that will explain MANY, many things...

"... and change a lot of things ...

"... but for now. Sin... Eli... John. If you three would allow me to be at the wedding, I can PROMiSE you I would be on my absolute BEST behavior. Well... unless that no-good hussy, Ally-Cat starts something. Yes, it appeared as if I was woman-handled by her the other night... but my mascara was runny, and I got some in my eyes. Could have happened to anybody... REGARDLESS, I'll be awaiting the response from the four of you. Sin... remember this. I am always here for you, babe. I consider you... a sister. And if you need any help... with ANYTHiNG... I have your back. And I mean that...

"... and Eli. Your words... they ring with truth. The story of the penny... judging people in comparison to those that have come before... that story touched me. And it has driven me, and inspired me, and MOTIVATED me...

"Thank you. May you both live the happiest of lives together, regardless of if I'm allowed to be there or not. Let's face it... weddings in wrestling never go as expected.

"But I have faith in the two of you. You're both wonderful people, and you're blessed. So I Believe that things will go totally terrif. It will be a magical night... I feel it in my bones.

"And Paulie... get back to me, babe. I'll be waiting... with bells on."

~ <3 ~

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2013, 04:39 AM

Rayne, let me tell you something. I fast forwarded through this whole thing to get to my favorite part. The end. That moment where you stop talking. Then, I made my faithful assistant Sly watch it in its entirety. In fact, I caught her trying to hang herself. She told me you wanted to appear on Madness and have Paaaaul Heyman is your premier guest on the Storm Front.

I'll honor this request, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't warn you...

I'd tread carefully if I were you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Rain (09-19-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2013, 05:24 AM

"Paul E. ...

"You've got my word."

raYne smiles a crooked grin...
... before looking off to the side.

"It has begun..."

#choose_your_destiny
#FiGHT!

"... for yourself ..."

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post