Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I Hope...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-20-2013, 06:48 AM

Eli is walking in darkness with his lit lantern in his hand. The stepping on leaves and sticks on the ground give the sign he's outside.

Eli James IV "Hehe. Everyone believed me and Sincere Lee Wild were gonna be a couple. Hehe. The union of the holy.. righteous.. preacher man with the lady everyone says sleeps around to get her way. You all believed it. You wasted all that breath.. finally, you said.. we have somethin' to say against Eli that is wrong. You all picked up your gun, looked through the scope and found the target.. heh.. problem was the target you were tryin' to hit was standing right beside ya.

Why? It's a question philosophy is based on. Why? Why did I bring in Lee Wild and Death Merchant, hand them the keys to my world, and then attack them on our supposed wedding day? Why? Why not?

Let me give you a history lesson that you all seem to forget...

Mystica. A man who was unstoppable. An intelligent man and a monster in the same breath. I brought him in to guide him.. to lead him to the truth.. to be my prophet. He hasn't disappointed. You call him a puppet. Heh. A puppet is complete controlled by its master. The master doesn't give him anything, and why would he? Everything the puppet gets really belongs to the master. The Puppet doesn't think for himself, or do anything by himself.. it's all being done by the one pulling the strings. When Mystica came in.. I gave him the keys to a whole new world. Even in the midst of disobedience when I fought Alexandra, he didn't disappoint. He's had a mind of his own, and when I fought the lady that has caught his eye... he thought for himself. He's not a puppet.. just a loyal prophet.

Elisha. Eric refused to work for free and always wanted the GM to pay him before he competed. He would win some and lose some. He didn't care. I took Eric Rex, and brought up to the dinner table. I gave him the opportunity to win the Tag Team Titles. I handed him the gold he so desperately wanted. It was the perfect time to let the inside of Eric be released. The monster we see.. Elisha.. has been there all along but Eric just refused to vanish. Eventually, Eric gave in. Elisha was set free.

Dr. Casey Jones. A man of intelligence. A man that can use his mind like no one else. I saw somethin' inside of him.. he was destined to be great.. greater than the minds of the past. And now, as a wedding gift, he was given the opportunity at fighting for the Tag Team Titles.. and he didn't disappoint.

Alexandra Callaway. My long lost daughter. She left many years ago and had forgotten all about me.. forgotten all about this place. When I came in.. I knew it was her. It was just a matter of time before we were reunited. It took our battle for her to finally see.. that she was loved even when she didn't know it. She was never forgotten. Even in battle, she proved to me she was the same daughter I knew long ago and that she needed to come home. And now she's even loved by another...

Now it brings me to the big question.. why? Why did I get Sincere Lee Wild.. why did I bring her in and get her to talk to Death Merchant?

Death Merchant. I saw him as a strong man, but he lacked trust. He lacked confidence. Sure, I could have helped with his issues but all he had to do was trust me. He was to be the gatekeeper, and failed. He lost to Elisha and was put in a coffin full of spiders. He was a part of my team at War Games and failed me. He just didn't want to trust me. Let's be honest, Merchant.. the only reason you were with me was to keep an eye out for the lady who you wanted so bad.. Sincere Lee Wild. She talked to you over and over again about trusting me, but your heart said otherwise. It was time for you to go nighty night.

And now.. Sincere Lee Wild. Darlin', you were just waiting to end me. Your heart belonged to someone else and you did your best to hide it deep inside.. but I knew it all along. I gave you a chance at redemption, but you chose not to accept. You were waiting.. like a hunter waits for his prey.. waiting and waiting for the opportunity.. but.. heh.. I knew it. You could have been with someone where love was real, but you want it all for yourself. It was farewell.

[color=#FF4500]You hear the noise of someone in a rocking chair and Eli stops, turns behind him at the camera following and smiles. He moves ahead and its his wife, Emily "Swanson" James, rocking in a pure white dress with light pink lipstick on. She stands up slowly and walks toward Eli as the two kiss. Eli sits in his rocking chair while his beautiful wife sits on his knee.

Eli James IV "Two boys from the Extreme Revolution get the opportunity to fight me for the United States Title. Their entire impact can either be magnified or vanish into thin air. You boys came wanting to make some sort of change in the XWF.. I open my hand and wait. I wait for the you to change me, hehehe.

On Warfare.. you two boys lost to Elisha and Casey Jones. You lost the opportunity to fight for the tag team titles, and yet here you are.. basically a handicap match for the United States title. You lose a match for a title opportunity and gain a match for another title. Ya see what opportunity I give you? Hehehe.

Following Warfare.. we had a few words to exchange. Cam.. you wanted to prove yourself.. and I challenged you and the Extreme Revolution to face me in a handicap match. You refused. It was at that moment, man.. I knew your everything about you was talk. You say all I speak are lies, yet you can't seem to tell me what the lies are.

Listen, man. I hope you boys make me bleed. I hope I leave the arena limping. I hope you make me feel some pain. I hope you work together, like I know you probably will, and try to end Eli James. I can only hope you boys get it all out of your system.

Lift up your heads and let your eyes settle on the sun. How long can ya look before your eyes get damaged? The sun is a strong light... and it's not the biggest ball of fire out there. Beyond a strong light is somethin' far bigger and greater. The light you've seen before was just the sun. Behold the greater has arrived.

Heh. I'm sure your plan will work.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(09-24-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-20-2013), LJ Havok (09-20-2013)