Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 10:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Prophecy Continues
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-19-2013, 04:22 PM

*Havok is shown backstage clapping his hands together sarcastically at the footage of Rebel being revealed as a member or The Brotherhood along with Hunter Payne, Tony Santos, and Shawn Steele.*

You couldn't have done your reveals a little sooner huh?(laughs) I'm not going to lie I wanted to see that cunt John Madison dethroned once and for all. But what is done is done. You cannot turn back now. And I'm a little dissapointed and shocked at some of you who think this is the right choice. Can't say I'm suprised when it comes to Rebel. He longs for acceptance and belonging like a school child. He longs to be needed. I guess the Brotherhood is where you need to be, they need patsys much like the Black Circle and Congregation.

I was sitting in the back when everything went down. I knew something was up when Shawn Steele and Hunter Payne spent most of our match double teaming me. At the time, I thought it was the birth of something new, but no they join the Brotherhood after seeing what happened to Gilmour. The XWF is in a very sad state and it seems as if no one is focusing on the wrestling aspect of the company. I had a feeling this was coming, but I didn't know it would get this bad. And all of this can be blamed soley on the Black Circle and the Congregation and John Madison.

Which brings me to my match with Luca Arzegotti.. His cohorts will undoubtedly be in the building. And I will be waiting, I won't be waiting alone. I will be waiting with my brothers in the Extreme Revolution. So consider this as a warning to both the Brotherhood and Madison's group of fucksticks. I'm in a pretty nasty mood due to my current wins/losses and my place in the Fall Madness Series. I will hurt someone and so will Cam, Jason, and...Peter Gilmour. You do not want to fuck me over again Madison or you will see your biggest fear realized. For that matter, Sebatian Duke has to know the same. Your number outnumbers us obviously. But you can prather on and on about how your are the king of darkness or prince of darkness..Whatever. That doesn't make you more ruthless or more extreme than the Extreme Revolution.

Case and point: what we did to some bitch we did not even know on Warfare when we shocked the world.. The surpises are not finished either. We are going to show the whole world just how ruthless, coniving, and extreme that we can be. This struggle of power between us the Brotherhood and the Congregation and Black Circle is just getting started. And when myself and Peter Gilmour rip the titles away from Luca and Rebel respectively, the balance of power will be about even. From that point on we will rid the XWF of the factions. Make everyone turn on each other. This is a true top tier Revolution, and none of us are going home with out a fight. And you can play all of the mindgames you want. We prove time and time again that we can play them as well as you. Hell, we play them better than you.

Casey Jones can allude to us being cowards all he wants. The fact is he is a coward for hiding behind his big words and false illusions. Hell all of you can call us cowards because at this point it is because you are scared. Scared of what's to come. Scared of the prophecy of the Savior coming true. I'm not going to say what if anymore. It is all the truth whether you want to admit it to yourselves or not... This week we have four oppurtunities to secure gold to the faction, and it's just a shame that Troy Turner has to miss it because it should be a hell of a party for the Extreme Revolution. On Monday I obviously take on Luca, and I will walk out. Then onto Warfare where Peter Gilmour will face Rebel for the Xtreme Title...Then later in the night both Cam Lang and Jason E. Smith take on Mr. "Holier than Thou" Eli James IV. I have no doubt that most of you expect me to be there, and I am not going to say whether I am or aren't at this point. I'm not going to lie. What I will say is that at the end of this week Extreme Revolution will be more of a threat than you can possibly imagine.

*The scene fades into footage of the Extreme Revolution with their newest member Peter Gilmour terrorizing the wedding on Warfare.*

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like LJ Havok's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-22-2013), Andrew Morrison (09-19-2013), Cam Lang (09-19-2013), Hunter Payne (09-19-2013), Jason E Smith (09-19-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-19-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-19-2013), Rebel (09-19-2013)