Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Bitches Ain't Shit, But Hoes and Tricks (RP 1)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-19-2013, 08:46 PM

Act 1: A Belated Break Up Present

11:11 PM

Cali

September 19th, 2013

"Luca, we really don't need to do this."

The interior of the horse drawn carriage that they were travelling in was cramped, to the point where Luca was half sitting on Nova's lap and half on his side of the seat. Noticing this, he scoots further to the right, to avoid the awkward conversation that would happen if the space skank ended up getting a boner this early in the night.

"Of course we do! You need to get over that chick, you know; what was her name again? Caliban or some shit, right?"

"Not even close! Caliban, was that repugnant overgrown child, who managed to get fired in under a week. Alexandra Callaway, was my girlfriend."

Luca nodded as if he was actually following along, while lighting up a cigarette and placing it between his lips. Taking a drag, he blows the smoke in Nova's face before responding to him.

"Oh yeah, that broad. Now that you're separated; I gotta know. How was the chick in bed?"

Nova, still coughing and fanning the smoke from his face, glared at Luca. Closing his mouth and flipping him off, he refuses to answer.

"Come on, man! I need to know this shit, for science and whatnot! Like, on a scale of one to ten."

"Yeah, you giant space vagina. Answer him."

Both men turn from each other to see John Madison sitting opposite them, a plate of eggs, bacon, sausage and toast on his lap. Stabbing the fork into one of the sausages, he watches as the juice pours out from it onto the plate before bringing the fork to his mouth.

Simultaneously; Luca and Nova present questions for their boss.

"When did you get here?"

"The fuck's up with the food?"

Smiling, Madison finishes chewing and swallows the piece of sausage before answering either.

"Luca invited me, said some shit about you being all depressed because your bitch flew back to her planet or something. Also, Luca; you of all people should know, that the King needs more for breakfast than just a shitty breakfast drink and some donuts!"

A tear runs down Luca's cheek, in mourning of the loss of his morning nutrients. Madison chuckles, before taking another bite of sausage.

"So, what place is getting the honor of a King appearance tonight? I mean, what place do you think will cheer that big alien pussy up, Luca?"

Luca leans back in his seat, taking another drag before answering.

"Knockouts Gentlemen's Club-"

"I don't think I've been there yet. Probably good, because there's a few places that don't appreciate a King appearance! You show up with a solid gold crown on, and they expect you to pay for shit? Who do they think I am? Sebastian Duke?! I bet he's got to pay one of those bitch taxes to get through the fucking door! Fuck him!"

"Wait, you're taking me where?"

"Answer my question first! On a scale of one to ten, how good was Callaway?"

"Uh..."

Nova rubs his chin with the crook of his thumb and index finger momentarily, before throwing both hands on his lap and taking a deep breath.

"You gonna answer, pussy?"

A quick look back at Madison shows that he is still eating his breakfast. Half paying attention, it looks as though he's more interested in the yolk running down the sides of his eggs as opposed to the conversation.

"I guess like a six."

"Damn, that's disappointing. Then again, just cuz the girl looks like a world class whore, don't mean she fucks like one."

"Are you going to just sit there and insult her or something for the rest of the ride?"

"That's you get over shit like this!"

Reaching behind him with his right hand, Luca slaps Nova on the back as hard as he can. Nova turns to him and glares.

"I assure you, I'm quite over it."

"That's what every pussy says. You're not over it."

They look back at Madison, to see him wearing a fake mustache and sombrero. The plate of breakfast is no longer there, replaced with a breakfast burrito or seven.

"In case I have been here."

"Yeah, trust us. We'll know when you're over it."

Nova chuckled at the thought.

"And how will you know that?"

He snatches the cigarette from Luca's hand and takes a drag of it himself.

"Have you ever fucked a possibly illegal Mexican stripper in the ass in the main room of a strip club?"

"Have you?"

Luca nods his head yes, before tilting his head up, reminiscing the memory.

"I don't see what's so special about that..."

Nova looks over at Madison, to see his facial expression behind the big mustache is almost identical to Luca's.

"Oh, you will!"

Just then, the carriage comes to a slow and steady stop. The three step out of the carriage, and for the first time, we catch a glimpse of the magical war beasts that transported them to the club in the first place.

Two horses, with chrome fur and glowing green eyes. On all four legs were swastika armbands, tailored to fit the legs. That's right; we're dealing with Space Nazi Horses!

The three walk to through the front door, past the bouncer without incident. This night; this wild, wild night, was about to begin...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(09-19-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (09-20-2013), Hunter Payne (09-19-2013), John Austin (09-20-2013), Liz Hathaway (09-20-2013), LJ Havok (09-20-2013), Mr. Radio (09-20-2013), Rebel (09-20-2013)