Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Why does that CREATURE want to marry me?" -- Mr.TV
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2013, 02:48 AM

micah Said:"I am...so sorry lol"

nova Said:"I haven't been a combination of this disgusted and petrified since....well since, ever. I've never been so mortified and utterly revolted at the same time, in all my life and I once was swallowed by a space slug and had to tunnel out through it's rectum. I've witnessed and experienced some pretty terrifying things, but nothing prepared me for that. Why does that creature want to marry me? I think I might need to sit down"

Nova drops into a sitting position, looking a combo of petrified and like he might also hurl at any second.

micah Said:"Well...say you already have a partner. I know someone who's single and bi. Now that I think about it...it might make it worse...considering how you two first met...but he doesn't like that....thing either."

nova Said:"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested, or slightly curious on who you might be referring to. Perhaps I should leave it at that though."

Nova laughs and looks off to the distance.

"Besides I think my answer should clear up Rayne's confusion. No need to involve anyone else."

micah Said:"I was going to say my brother. He's pretty good at keeping a front as long as its needed. He's only a total ass when he's pissed. He won't care should you use him as a lie. He'll play along."

Smiles and gives him a cup of tea.

He sat. In his library.

Thinking.

Glaring ahead...
Contemplating.

raYne sat up...
And grabbed his coat.

He stared off to the side...

"Confront the dark parts of yourself... and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to... wrestle... with your demons, will cause your angels to sing.

"Use the pain as fuel... as a reminder of your strength.

"August Wilson."

And with that...
He pulled on his coat.
And departed.

#rUready?

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post