Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker To everyone in the XWF. (RP 4)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-18-2013, 10:51 AM

One match, one night... this can change everything.

The only thing the two of you have proven are how we've been right this entire time. It's true that Casey will assume the role of a ''leader'' and he'll simply expect Elisha to follow him. This does however, come to no surprise as we all know Elisha as that thing that stutters a lot and really has no control over his own actions...

How this is going to break down is we have a full working TEAM, against well... two individuals. Why I brought in Jason is simple, I can see the potential he has. It would be silly to say he isn't getting better, because that would simply be lying to yourself. Myself and Jason disposed of two lower class wrestlers by the names of Joseph Kain and Jack Kronus a few weeks back, with ease.

Now, that's nothing to be proud of but we've proven that we're a team. There's no bigger or more important individual, we both work the same amount to earn the same praise... and that praise will be a victory over the likes of Elisha and Casey Jones.

I guess with that being all said, I want to make a statement not only to my two opponents, not only to the Congregation, but to the entire XWF roster.

Please underestimate me, please underestimate LJ, and please underestimate Jason. Everyone's saying how we're already out of the mix of things, how we've already lost our ''touch''... You're all so ignorant.

What you've seen from us so far isn't even the beginning of things to come. This entire time has simply
been that of a preview. If you want, I will tell you when things are really going to heat up...

Many of you don't even know, but we've had a line up as of late to get into this Extreme Revolution. This is bigger than me, bigger than LJ or Jason, bigger than all of us put together. I don't know about my fellow members, I've already accomplished what I set out to do and that was to get noticed and simply do what I do best, and that's wrestle.

The exposure we're getting is uncanny, you're starting to hear a little less about the Congregation and a little less about the brotherhood... and a whole lot more about us. The reveals you'll all be seeing soon enough, will be the most dramatic and shocking announcements the XWF has been witnessed to. You all think we've had our run, little do you know our reign hasn't even started yet...

I prepare all of you to get ready, this next little while will simply be EXTREME.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Jason E Smith (09-18-2013), LJ Havok (09-18-2013)