Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Experiment #013: SaveHer.avi (RP 3)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2013, 08:56 PM

OOC: This RP is so heavily influenced by creepypasta, it's ridiculous. Bear with that, folks.

My eyes force themselves open to see the scenery change. I'm back in the dining room of the house that belongs to my captor. Looking around the room, I see him walking backwards from a windowsill opposite where he sat my formerly unconscious body. He's drastically different; tall and thin, jet black hair running down to his back. A bloodstained lab coat draped itself over his shoulders, his arms afforded plenty of room in those of the coat. He turns his head, eyes fixated on mine. I lift my arms up, to no avail. The bastard tied them to the chair.

"Hello! Haven't found me yet? Too bad, I know jusst how sssick you think what I do iss..."

Who, or what, is he talking to? I keep trying to break free of the grip the ropes have on my wrist, each motion scraping my flesh further. The efforts form a gash on my wrist that spills over the sides, onto the arms of the chair and the floor.

From behind, his hand grabs a handful of my hair and yanks it. My head jerks back and looking upward, the only thing I can see is his face. Glaring at me.

"Now, thiss little bitch-"

He slams my head down across the back of the chair, ripping a few hair out of my head in the process.

"Already found out what wass in sstore for her!"

Releasing his grip, he circles around the chair until he's facing me. Under my chin, his hand goes. He forces my head upwards once more, and with his free hand slaps me across the face.

"Don't you?!"

Once more, he slaps me in the face. I turn my head right back to face him, and he storms into the kitchen. Well, I could make at least three jokes about this, but that's not really important right now. Again, I disregard the gash and scrapes and try futilely to free my hands. A puddle of blood, formed around the center splashes right onto the floor with a splash...

Conveniently right as he steps back into the room, plate in hand. He looked at me, his facial expression lightening watching me attempt escape the for umpteenth time. Strolling over next to me, he places the plate on the table. It clanks against the wood, the contents shifting upon impact.

"You must be famisshed!"

Smiling a tight lipped grin, his fingers wrap around the fork left on the plate. Stabbing down on the plate, he picks it back up along with one of the pieces of meat, already cut into bite sized pieces. Without warning, I'm transported back into the basement, looking into the fridge...

Oh no.

I snap back to reality right in time for him to shove the first piece in my mouth. It's awful, horrible, deplorable, and of course it's fucking delicious. At first, I'm cautious of chewing, but as seconds pass I start to give in. As I swallow the first piece, the man stares at me, seemingly perplexed by my cooperation. He hesitates before repeating the process once more, to similar results.

The feeling in the pit of my stomach tells me to stop, but the rest of my body urges me to continue forth. After all; if I don't, and this is what he gathered the parts for, aren't I making their deaths in vain?

Finally, the plate's empty. He looks at me, and down at it multiple times before nodding his head in a sick sense of approval almost.

"Earlier, I would've implored you to ssave her. Not anymore..."

Once again, he speaks to no one in particular. Eyes not focused anywhere, staring off into space. My hand; the gashed, bloody one, slips through the confines of the rope. Slowly, I pull it over to the other rope and untie it. Leaning forward, I reach for the fork and barely grasp it in my hands without alerting him. He turns around to look at me right as I stand up. A sudden flash, a pulse of energy surges through my body.

"Hey! What are y-"

Nope. Not gonna let him finish his sentence. His hand, rested on the table presents itself. An opportunity, my chance. I reach out, holding his hand down to the table by his wrist before stabbing the fork into his hand, until I can't see the tips anymore. Until they're buried so far into his hand, that he'll need surgery to remove it.

"Sorry. Were you saying something?"

I turn and sprint out of the room, making a sharp right turn and almost falling over in the process, before continuing on out the door. Into the woods I go, easily getting across the front yard. Stepping in through the curtain of leaves however, things become much more complicated.

The forest; a maze of fallen branches and surface level roots proved itself to be a much more difficult terrain to get across. I continue to move as fast as I can, looking out for the occasional environmental pitfalls such as bear traps and the like.

The surroundings around me begin to spin, and I fall forward, but catch myself on a rock and barely hold myself up. Dropping down to my knees, and falling backward onto my calves, the sky above looks so calm. The dizziness is just a side effect, I can deal with that. I just have to focus on the sky, the tantalizing sea of light and darkness flowing like just that.

A sea.

An ocean.

A tsunami of darkness, crashing on the shores of light. Snuffing it out in vicious attacks.

I blink, my eyes remaining closed.

Just like that...

It's gone.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
(09-17-2013)