Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Surreal - Finale
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-18-2013, 08:15 AM

The wall rises high above me. Ascending into the night sky. Its surface is red and plain, and impossible to tell if it is still moving. Like all else, it silently shifted into view, a piece in an overall world so silent, yet busy with messages and signs. I know they are signs. I want to believe they are signs. But right now I can't think about that. I can't think about anything, really.

It's not like the wall is right in front of me. It's a few yards away, but I assume it's closer to me than to the castle. It has cut the false walls of the surroundings, and has pierced the night sky above, slicing this weird world in half. And yet, I can see three gargoyles sitting. in the wall. They're large heads protruding out of the red surface, each with different expressions.

One is a pig. Its mouth is spread so wide his eyes are closed with greed, laughing as if he's triumphant over something. Some sort of substance seems to be slowly falling out of his mouth, it seems to be yellow... although I can't be certain from the distance. It may be chortling something out of its fat mouth, but I can't make it out, or even begin to understand it. Novitius fallit, amice

Another is the polar opposite. Evil and saddened, as if a friend had been stabbed and he wanted revenge. Or she did, somehow he couldn't tell its gender. It isn't a pig this time, either. More like a snake's head... as if a snake could be sad and evil. After observing it, it also begins speaking something else compared to the pig. I'm not sure what he's saying there, either. Strange. Sicut et vos omnes alios sui fragilem humanae in hac tellure miserabilis.

The last one, in the centre is different... It's indistinguishable compared to the other stone creatures, but it is a creature, and the top of its skull seems to be... shattered. A hole that takes up the majority of its head reveals the emptiness within. It isn't speaking like the rest though, perhaps it is dead, or simply unable to do so?

I wait here. For how long, I do not know. Nothing happens. The faces do not stop, more do not come, or do they change in anyway. The pig is still littering yellow material, the snake is still thinking, and the skull is still dead. I feel alone.

And slowly going insane.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post