Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 07:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Days are Numbered
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-17-2013, 07:56 PM

I stormed through the halls of the Warfare arena, snarling at anyone who got in my way. Micah might have been able to keep her nightmares from everyone else but not me. God…I saw how she witnessed the deaths of Griffin, Mystica and Luca…only one of those men had any sort of connection to her…why did she dream about Griffin and Luca? My hand balled into a fist and I shook, stopping in the middle of the hall and dropping my head.

Fuck them…fuck all of them. Maybe they were better off dead. At least the world wouldn’t be filled with morons who seem to think it’s easy to destroy a demon like they show in the movies; all pathetic humans trying to give themselves some sense of power over what they don’t understand. Even the ones who were gifted with some of the underworld’s powers are still scared fools who seek for power over the very things that graced this world generations before the human was a thought. It was sad really, seeing those who were giving those gifts to waste them or use them for tricks.

I looked up when a familiar scent reached my nose and I snarled…Alexandra. My head snapped to the left and I watched as she walked, alone, down the fall hall. A snarl escaped my lips and I took off, silently chasing after my prey, making sure she was, in fact, alone. I reached out and grabbed her collar, pulling her back against the wall.

You little bitch.

I snarled and got in her face, her hands pinned above her head and my free hand pressed against her mouth.

Scream and I’ll rip that tongue out, leaving you here to drown in your own blood. Do you understand me?

Her eyes widened when she realized that I wasn’t kidding, I would leave her here to die, barricading her body in a room and leaving without a second thought. She nodded and I moved my hand, one claw lightly dragging up her cheek.

You had to turn away from us. Had to turn away from the one woman who loved you regardless of what you have ever said and done to her. Granted, she is no saint but you turned your back on her. Leaving me really no choice but to lie to my own changed and sister as to simply protect her version of reality…that doesn’t seem fair now does it?

What are you-

A snarl and a cut to the cheek silenced her, “You don’t have the right to speak.

Her eyes welled up and she was pissed but she knew better, Alexandra always knew better than to really piss off myself or my sister.

As I was saying, it doesn’t seem fair. I should just let her see your betrayal, let her see that you went back to the one place you showed nothing but utter hatred and disrespect. She’s already unstable…

I smirked, watching worry flash through Alexandra’s eyes.

She’s had dreams about two men…two men that you hold dear to your heart. You want to know what those dreams consist of…pleasure…twisted, unadulterated passion and pleasure. I’ve seen them, not that I have much of a choice but I’ve see what she does to Griffin. I’ve smelt the blood, the arousal, the fear. I watched as Griffin screamed in pain and pleasure, watched as she took him in the most passionate sex and then pulled him into the world I cursed her to. Can you imagine those eyes? Filled with passion as his last breath filled the night sky?

Alexandra’s eyes watered and betrayal shot through her veins and eyes, making me smirk and lean closer to her ear.

I haven’t even told you the dreams she’s had of Mystica…your precious David. Oh God…those dreams. All the blood as she fights the Sleeping God before she takes his throat in her mouth and bites, tearing it from his body all while intoxicating him, enticing him with her own venom. That’s right, you don’t know just how deadly her bite is…hm…Makes this a little difficult for you to picture, doesn’t it? Her venom can paralyze a man in the highest state of passion. A Paralytic Aphrodisiac is the best way to put it.

Alexandra’s tears dripped down against my throat, making me chuckle.

He’s on his knees, cussing, screaming and moaning in both pleasure and pain; unable to move or defend himself by the time she takes one…last…bite.

Alexandra couldn’t stop her tears and the only reason why she was still on her feet was because I was holding her up. I pulled away from her and released her wrist, chuckling as she fell with a thud as a pile of useless meat and bones. I watched her cry, my head cocked with a blank look on my face.

After she’s done with them…she’ll finish what she started with Nova. Keeping Radio as her mate, Nova as her Pomme de sang and Griffin as her little pet as she holds Nova’s child against her, using and controlling the child to snap what’s left of your sanity before ripping the child in half as you and Nova watch. Finally…she drop to your level, listening to your pleas with a twisted yet innocent smile as she destroys everything that you hold dear. She’ll torture Griffin; make you hear his screams before she does the same to Nova. Making you listen to their screams and watch as she baths in their blood. Until the moment you either beg for her to take your life or you take your own.

Another sob racked through Alexandra’s body and I could damn near hear her breaking. I bent down, a hand under her chin and I forced her to look up at me.

You are weak, pathetic and worth nothing of what the Gods gave you. You seek a home when you already had one, you seek love when it stared you in the face, and you seek refuge when that was already holding you safe in its grasp. You are just like every other selfish, weak, pathetic human on this planet.

I snarled and threw her head back down, turning my back and starting to head back down the hall.

Alexandra…

I looked over my shoulder and saw she had lifted her head; fear, betrayal and anger flashed threw her eyes.

What you feel now…at the loss of those men…will be what she will go through…should she ever find out about your betrayal. Then…she will take her revenge.

With that, I left to vanish into the crowd just as David, finally, found his Fallen Angel.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
(09-17-2013), Minxs (09-17-2013)