Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Well, we warned them. (Joint/3rd RP)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-17-2013, 05:51 PM

The set and all of XWF's Wednesday Warfare is being set, many workers with the ring set up, and various other activities. Out of no where, Cam Lang and Jason E Smith come walking out side by side to the bewilderment of all the workers. Him and Jason walk to the front of the ring where they eye all the workers who've stopped their working. Jason takes a step onto the apron and walks into the ring, he stands tall as Lang jumps onto the apron and stands next to him. They stand tall and don't move as the workers eventually get the notice that they may want to leave, they all start filing out of the arena as Jason is looking back laughing at the intimidation level Lang and Smith possess, but surprisingly Cam isn't laughing... they both have mic's in hands and wait until the last of the workers have filled out of the ring. The two men are left alone, Lang takes some steps around the ring, listening to the echo that vibrates throughout.

You've got us all figured out, haven't you Casey?

Lang continues to walk around the ring, Jason is sitting on the second rope against the turnbuckle and Lang has taken the centre of the ring.

You have some things right, we're both angry... we're both violent... but you of all people should know that a record doesn't make the wrestler. It's been obvious that some of my fights, most notably myself and LJ against the church and in my debut match against one named El Rey... I was screwed out of both matches.

But I don't expect you to pay attention to my past contests, you've got many bigger things to take care of haven't you? In fact, there's a wedding right around the corner that's being run by none other than Casey Jones...

The truth is I expected more out of Casey Jones...

Lang turns around and Jason stands up and with the mic in hand is ready to speak his mind, Lang signals the floor over to Jason...

A so called ''master manipulator'' ends up listening to the lies of what the The Congregation has to offer. You would think he would of noticed by now the bullshit of Eli James. See Eli is like a spider, he has weaved himself a web and he knows when to pull each thread. Casey Jones stepped in and Eli saw him as a threat so he weaved a poisonous thread and brought him in and placed him with Elisha...

Cam can't help but nod his head in agreement, unbeknownst to many Jason is a very smart man...

A person who could manipulate Elisha into doing what he wants, basically giving Jones something to do and keeping him away from Eli. That's how the team will work. Casey Jones tells Elisha what to do, Elisha creates the mayhem and Casey Jones picks up the supposed ''reward''. There is no team here only a leader and a follower, no equal teamwork you're just forced to get along, helping Eli's twisted vision.

Lang gets up and pats Jason on the back, getting ready to back up Jason's words.

Casey, you want to know the different between the Extreme Revolution and the Congregation? We stand for something that's worth fighting for. The congregation fails to understand of the term ''reality''. Someone as intelligent as yourself Casey should know this, you allow these people to live their lonely pathetic lives while we live on the planet I like to call earth. We're secretly getting bigger and bigger, every minute we're growing in strength and intelligence. I've been saying it since we joined up, this is not another feeble attempt at making a name for ourselves. In fact, we've already taken over you just don't know it yet. We've taken out the highest ranks like King Madison, Angelus, etc... it will be simple to dispose of you and Elisha...

You want to know our vision, more specifically my vision?

Jason speaks up again, Lang taking a break at this point with Jason taking the stand.

My vision is to revenge on the people that screwed me last week. Giovanni Ferrari, Christine Nash and the ref that counted the pin. They will all get what they deserve.

Lang nods his head and agrees, when Jason turns and stares right at Lang.

Now unfortunately me and you have a roadblock that happen to be Casey Jones and Elisha... Now I know it will not be easy with The Congregation lurking around hoping to get the party started early but if they think for even one second that me and you are just going to lie down to them they are sadly deluded. It's time to show how real wrestlers do business in that ring.

Jason drops the mic and starts to pace around the ring until Lang stops him for a second and notices one of the workers walking back into the War room. He confidently enters the ring and although we can't hear him, he points to the curtain and seems to be telling Lang and Jason to leave. Lang stands still and seems to be getting a bit a little annoyed with the man, until Jason walks over to him and whispers something in Lang's ear, which Cam slowly nods to and puts his lips up to the mic...

You guys just never learn, let you be the example for now on what happens when you decide to even step in the same ring with us.

JASON OUT OF NOWHERE PICKS THE MAN UP AND QUICKLY DROPS HIM WITH A BLACKOUT (Package piledriver). The employee is motionless on the mat as Jason E Smith stands over the fallen victim with Cam Lang giving off the biggest smirk, he pats Jason on the shoulder and puts his mouth to the mic one more time before they depart.

To the doctor and his mental patient... from us to you, we say good luck.

Lang drops the mic and him and Jason hop out of the ring nearly in synchronization and as they start walking to the back, several EMT's rush to the ring to aid the fallen worker. We see Lang pat Jason on the back one final time.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Casey Jones (09-17-2013), Jason E Smith (09-18-2013)