Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking Nightmares
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-17-2013, 04:46 PM

I jumped across the buildings, looking in random apartments and hotels before looking back down at the picture in my hand. Where was he? I landed on the roof of one run down apartment complex when I saw the man in the picture walk across the open window of the apartment right across from me. I waited until he turned his back and limped back to the living room before I jumped off and grabbed the window ledge.

Luca?

The man jumped and looked back at me, his eyes widened slightly as I climbed in and rushed towards him, accidently knocking him back, causing us to fall back on the couch.

What the!?

I touched his throat lightly, my eyes looking for any scars.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-18-2013, 12:03 PM

"What the fuck?"

Luca shoves the intruder, a woman he was sure he hasn't seen before, off him and onto the floor. Reaching behind him and under his shirt, he pulls out a handgun and aims it at her.

"Three questions. One, who the fuck are you? Two, what the fuck are you doing here? Three, why were you touching my fucking throat?"

She stutters, unsure of where to start. Luca, trying to calm himself a tad, sighs and cocks the pistol.

"I suggest you start talking, or your brains are going to stain my fucking floor."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-18-2013)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-18-2013, 12:19 PM

"My name is Minxs. I work with you...never faced you but I'm one of the residential vamps... I only know you because you're the champion. I came because I...I..."

My throat tightened and I stood, slowly. I may be immortal but bullets still hurt.

"Put the gun down. I won't bite but please...it'll be easier if I show you than tell you...Luca...please."

Slowly, I put my hand on the gun, lowering it so if it did go off, it would be easy to get it out later.

"I have no reason to hurt you...let alone hide...just...let me show you. It seemed to real to be a dream...I needed to make sure it wasn't real."

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post