Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Words carrying weight
Cassius_Stonne

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2013, 03:04 PM

Wow, it actually surprised me that my words carry weight here... When watching my brother when he was here, I could see how the higher ups were being entwined with the main eventers. Now that I am here, I can see how things work from the inside. Before I begin, I have to thank our wonderful and gracious GM for booking me in a match with one of the very few wrestlers here that hold my respect; Mark Flynn.

Mark, you are the type of wrestler that holds my attention more so then these hardcore rejects, or the other high flying goofballs that think that what they do is equal to what we as technical wrestlers do in that ring. We honor those that come before us, and lay the path to show those watching that what we do is what they need to follow. I do expect to run into an absolute brick wall, but i know that every wall tumbles at some point, and well Mark, after bashing your head in with the point of my elbow, your wall will crumble.

So, Flynn, let this be the first salvo in our war of words before we met for that title of yours. Come Wednesday night, by the end of Warfare, let it be known who the best technical wrestler is.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cassius_Stonne's post:
(02-05-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-05-2013)