Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Surreal - Part 4
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-17-2013, 01:48 PM

I tell my mind to move in a direction. My surroundings do not scroll, and I do not feel the force of movement. It is as if I am not moving at all. Looking around once more, I suddenly see a tall flag pole protruding out of the 'water'. At about the same height as me, a plain white flag sails in the non-existent breeze, contrasting to the shadowy surroundings. It is fluttering with no distinguishable rustle against the mute waves. It expresses silence.

I hear myself ponder for a fraction of a split second: why? But the thought washes away quicker than it had conjured. The flag seems to grow slowly, its size almost doubling before I realise that I was moving toward it. Drawn like a moth to candlelight, with no control, or even incentive to stop myself. It feels natural and right.

Out of nowhere, and I can't seem to describe why or how, a castle appears. My attention had been so drawn to the flag that the appearance of the cobbled tower not far off had not startled me or surprised me in any way. The small structure is growing too, and as it does, I can see it lined and draped with a different kind of flag along its walls and doors, with the whole structure designed in a remarkable and odd way. The flags are multicoloured, and as they wave, the colours move in the folds creating a moving and infinitely changing decoration of sorts.

Dotted around the building are several people, standing at odd angles - wherever they seem to be able to get to - with their fists in the air. They are dressed poorly, in rough clothing and under prepared equipment, with the likes of broken baseball bats, cracked body armour and torn clothing. Their hair is shaggy and their faces covered in mud, that seems to be marked in such a way that it could represent something. Perhaps a group of insurrectionists who had recently conquered a well sought after fort. Assumptions are all I have to go on, but the ones I make are whisked to the back of my mind.

Just then, something erupts out of the surface in front of me, masking my vision of the castle.
tuum esse est viciari

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
(09-17-2013)